New blog up on our website!

BLOG

Posted 2 years ago

Hey all,

New blog up on our website!

BLOG

Cool! Checking it out right now :D

Posted 2 years ago

Oh wow! Lot's of cool content is coming our way, my only concern is that i'm level 41 and with all this new content i will be level 50 in no time, i wish the xp rewards wasn't as high it is now on sniper elite difficulty, i wish it could be like Sniper Elite 3 which i'm playing now and i kinda like grinding for xp to unlock scope reticles, i have replayed missions for a long time now and i'm only level 21 on sniper elite difficulty, in Sniper Elite 4 i have upgraded 4-5 weapons in mission 1 and i have only completed mission 1 and 2 and i'm already level 41. 

Posted 2 years ago

Your web sight has a problem with the age verifaction !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 2 years ago

I kinda wished there was something in there about different reticules/crosshairs making a return - it would be a nice progress addition once you get past level 35 (get these amounts of these kind of kills/stuff - distance, location, multikills, kills-in-a-row with no missed shots etc - to unlock these reticules/crosshairs for every/this rifle).

I also wish there was some mention of  more "No Aim Assist and Full Ballistics" MP Modes (and by "more" I mean "at least one", Pure Sniper on PS4 SAYS "Wind: Medium" but there is NO wind at all).

And, of course, coming updates and bug fixes, specifically:

"Quality of Life" improvements like Night/Dark Background Viability for the Wind Gauge and Crosshairs (possibly by adding a 1-2 pixel strong white outline to the graphical assets for the Wind Gauge and each of the Crosshairs to stand out on dark/black backgrounds);

An improvement (i.e. Nerf) to tagging on higher difficulty settings (tagged enemies not/barely visible through walls and tags vanishing after a set amount of time if tagged enemy is not being looked at/in the general vicinity) - of course, a way to get accurate range WITHOUT tagging would be even better;

More HUD options to specify what you want to see and what not (like ammo/clip but no mini-map), or a mini map that can be set to NOT show enemies...

Posted 2 years ago

Apart from that, looking forward to the story missions, but I don't care for the weapons packs, unless there's a gun with higher MZ and Zoom than the Mosin...

Posted 2 years ago

I kinda wished there was something in there about different reticules/crosshairs making a return - it would be a nice progress addition once you get past level 35 (get these amounts of these kind of kills/stuff - distance, location, multikills, kills-in-a-row with no missed shots etc - to unlock these reticules/crosshairs for every/this rifle).

I agree, after level 30 when the skill tree is all unlocked there is no other rewards than higher rank, in SE3 we unlock the last reticle at level 31, but it takes a while to get to level 31, far more harder than SE4, i wish we could change reticles in SE4 as we can in SE3, maybe unlock the last reticle in SE4 at level 40 or something?

Posted 2 years ago

If they added it now, I think I would prefer challenges to unlock reticules, as that wouldn't just give all the custom crosshairs to everyone of a high level for "free" ;)

Also, what would REALLY be great would be some way to judge where your bullets hit at extreme ranges (when you can no longer see bullet hole decals on walls) - the bullet trails only seem visible at night, and even then not for long enough (especially on high-zoom rifles, where the recoil makes you look at the sky longer than the bullet trail exists).

Posted 2 years ago

This is the perfect example of why this forum/website needs some updating - this sub-forum rarely gets new threads, as such it is ripe for people like me to "Subscribe for email updates when new threads are posted" - like almost all forums offer.

I only learned of this thread today.  I knew of this topic because I felt *forced* to watch you "twit"...

---

Peter_C

---

Please sign in to post.