Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

not able to join friends or any game

Posted 2 years ago

i brought sniper elite 4 for xbox one and i wanted to play with a friend but all i keep getting is this code (12001) and i cant join no games at all even if i try multiplayer or co-op only single player seems to work please help

regards garreth 

Posted 2 years ago

i brought sniper elite 4 for xbox one and i wanted to play with a friend but all i keep getting is this code (12001) and i cant join no games at all even if i try multiplayer or co-op only single player seems to work please help

regards garreth 

can someone look into this please

Posted 2 years ago

This is the one game that my Dad and I play online together and we keep getting this error. We have to quit the game and start it back up just to reconnect then we get kicked .. it's quite annoying to do this every 20 minutes

Posted 2 years ago

I posted the same thing the other day and no response, it happens to me and my friends all the time, seems like they are having all sorts of issues with the game.

TIGERTBOY

Posted 2 years ago

I sent a message via twitter; hoping to get a response to something

Posted 2 years ago

I brought sniper elite 4 for xboxo and  I wanted to play with a friend but then I realized I had no Friends. So whats the solution? - a Patch , Come on Rebellion - how about getting your Sh## in to one sock.

Please sign in to post.