Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

SE4 Bugs and flaws

Posted 2 years ago

This is a common issue. 

Service Record is permanently highlighted. Collectibles permanently highlighted. Magazzeno Facility permanently highlighted showing 3/9 Deadeye Targets  (there are only supposed to be 3). Then on entering, it shows 6 faded birds and 2 solid birds along bottom row with no option of scrolling down or 'next page'.

Similar issue with is irking me: Player Loadout is also permanently highlighted. Everything within has no highlights. 

I have purchased all extra DLC currently available. I didn't need season pass as got the PS4 Limited Edition version with the Hitler and Camo pack already in it. And will continue to purchase future DLC as this I am a loyal Sniper Elite fan since V2. 

Just one other thing. When I turn Xray off and shoot people in the face, There is no visible bullet hole entry or exit on skin or any flesh tearing. This is disappointing.

P.P.S. Love the 3d!!!!

Tao

Posted 2 years ago

Have same problem with Dead Eye Targets and Sniper Reports. Have all and No Trophies !!!!!

Posted 2 years ago

Hi guys, got MAS boats vanishing into thin air on Megazenno facility, stopped one boat and waited for the other to turn round and come back, it didn`t... it stayed at 575m away, pan camera round , other boat had vanished ? (WTH).... Oh, Dockyards, shot a guy in the foot to get an easy grenade in belt kill, he slid up the roof on his back,( yes...up the roof), I gave chase, and he too vanished...... do you think the Nazis had some time travelling device they kept secret ?, this is happening after the patch.

Posted 2 years ago

@Beldeth 

I found after the 'patch' that on the first four 'missions' (only ones I have played before and since the patch) that the "AI" has changed a fair bit - meaning - if you on purpose alert/anger them enough - shoot from one place, blow stuff up, trucks, etc - so you are spotted from multiple places and you don't move away - most (if not everyone) from the may will come at you in twos and threes until either they kill you, or until you kill them all.

I am currently on the "Dockyards" mission, in the first area, was sniping the outside people from the first possible location quietly til running low on ammo.  Then I snuck down to take out the (forget the name of the emplacement turret thing) - but once I did I then blew up some trucks, etc and was located and people from "INSIDE" buildings came outside to kill me (not normal) again, 2 or 3 at a time - once I killed and looted them all...

It wasn't everyone from the entire map, but rather everyone from like the first quarter of the map (both inside and outside) very strange as I had not yet gone inside *any* buildings yet.

I believe the patch did create a new bug or three.

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

I had that problem before the patch, same level DOCKYARDS, New bug now, kneel to administer medi pack nothing happens, you have to move around and try again, this has happened countless times since the patch...very annoying if you are hiding in the bushes and have to stand up then down again, they see you, bingo......instant death (only on Authentic tho, strange..)

Posted 2 years ago

I can't kill a radioman, the game crashes. Why won't his be addressed? 

Posted 2 years ago

I can't kill a radioman, the game crashes. Why won't his be addressed? 

What system do you have this issue on?  On PS4 I do not have this problem at least on the first four levels anyway...

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

New DLC mission gets to 67% then crashes I'm running on PS4 pro 

Posted 2 years ago

New DLC mission gets to 67% then crashes I'm running on PS4 pro 

I'm having the same issue. I've tried downloading the DLC again but it still crashes the game.

Posted 2 years ago

I caught a CHEATER LOOSER on Riviera map on Ps4 you see hes nick name

Posted 2 years ago

I caught a CHEATER LOOSER on Riviera map on Ps4 you see hes nick name

Please sign in to post.