Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Map issue - unable to use Y,X,LB or Pause button to return to battle

Posted 2 years ago

I have an issue with pause button map 

I have Tried 1 Cable & 2 Wireless controllers and my friend has tried both of his Wireless controller and we still cannot use the Y ,X , LB or Pause buttons, and to go back to the battle I have to press B (Instead of the Pause Button) as indicated  also I an unable to view the full map

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Hey exsap,

Can you please provide some more information?

You mention being unable to see the full map but then being able to exit it with B?

Thanks.

Posted 2 years ago

I have Tried 1 Cable & 2 Wireless controllers and my friend has tried both of his Wireless controller and we still cannot use the Y ,X , LB or POV buttons, and to go back to the battle I have to press B (Instead of the Pause Button) as indicated  also I an unable to view the full map

I press the POV Button to access the Map and that,s all I can do  - I can not  explore the map  and to get out of the Map POV button does not work , So I have to use the B button. to return to the battle

However on 1 occasion only In mission 2 it worked as per what  is expected.

Whats the solution?  - a patch for XBOXO SE4

Posted 2 years ago

I have Tried 1 Cable & 2 Wireless controllers and my friend has tried both of his Wireless controller and we still cannot use the Y ,X , LB or POV buttons, and to go back to the battle I have to press B (Instead of the Pause Button) as indicated  also I an unable to view the full map

I press the POV Button to access the Map and that,s all I can do  - I can not  explore the map  and to get out of the Map POV button does not work , So I have to use the B button. to return to the battle

However on 1 occasion only In mission 2 it worked as per what  is expected.

Whats the solution?  - a patch for XBOXO SE4

Posted 2 years ago

On some level this happens to me, it seems to lock up on the map, as I can't move the cursor or see what the mission detail are...some kind of bug I guess?

Please sign in to post.