Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Xbox Patch 1.03

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

The latest Xbox patch is currently being rolled out. You should receive it in the next few hours.

• Fixed rare but important bug where game progress could be lost when save profile data got too large.
  • For those who have already lost progress, the game will attempt to load the incomplete profile and re-issue as much progress as possible.
  • If the problem persists, contact our tech support: http://www.rebellion.co.uk/support

Players that have experienced this problem should now find their Sharpshooter Tokens refunded and previously purchased weapons locked. They will need to visit the loadout screen and re-purchase those weapons.

Players who cannot see their weapons will need to manually reload the weapons back into their loadout.

Mastery/upgrade  progress will not be lost, even if weapons are now locked (until re-purchased)

All unlocked DLC weapons are unaffected.

Posted 2 years ago

Hey thanks to fixed but still collectible all gone in service records show all 0. You havent fix it yet. :( 

I not want re-collect all again because I collected all from mission 1-5 before save corrupted. I am ofc going for achievements too.

Posted 2 years ago

Can you reply me back that collectible achievements I want to unlock so do I have to do all over again to get them or is ok continue game from mission 6 to end to get all collectible done? It still show 0% all missions in service records. Let us know please. :)

Please sign in to post.