Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

More cheating caught in no cross

Posted 2 years ago

•  I now rebellion  have said they know this is happening and they will fix it but they need to sort it out asap yet more cheating on no cross when your not meant to cross over please admin / mods sort it out I would attach the picture but don't now how to transfer it from my phone 

Posted 2 years ago

To be honest I once unknowingly of the map layout just walked around and without any apparent glitch whatsoever I suddenly stood right next to a scoping enemy. So it's not really creating ig

Posted 2 years ago

Dude cheating is happening i have sent all videos and pictures to rebellion. And they are working on it so please don't say they aren't cheating when they are there is loads of ways to cross over. So please don't insult me 

Posted 2 years ago

Are these crossing overs on PC, Consoles or both?

Posted 2 years ago

Pc ps4 xbox 1 

Posted 2 years ago

Yikes!!  Needs fixing for sure.  I have not played any multiplayer yet.  Are your cheating videos posted on you tube or somewhere to watch?

Posted 2 years ago

I sent everything to rebellion they are dealing with it 

Posted 2 years ago

so they tell you they are dealing with it. They still haven't "dealt with" some problems on SE3. Don't hold your breath.

Posted 2 years ago

Stopped working on se3 things will be fixed in big patch but you wouldn't know that as you haven't been in contact with them 

Posted 2 years ago

I've been lucky I guess.  I've only seen one guy from the other team on my side and only one guy off the map so far in the last 100 games.

In SE3 I might see one of each per match.  It's always the same guys....

Confusion to the Enemy

Please sign in to post.