Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

PS4 Patch 1.03

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

The latest PS4 patch is currently being rolled out. You should receive it soon.

• Fixed rare but important bug where game progress could be lost when save profile data got too large.
  • For those who have already lost progress, the game will attempt to load the incomplete profile and re-issue as much progress as possible.
  • If the problem persists, contact our tech support: http://www.rebellion.co.uk/support

Players that have experienced this problem should now find their Sharpshooter Tokens refunded and previously purchased weapons locked. They will need to visit the loadout screen and re-purchase those weapons.

Mastery/upgrade  progress will not be lost, even if weapons are now locked (until re-purchased)

All unlocked DLC weapons are unaffected.

The Xbox patch should release very soon as well. (Before the end of the week)

Posted 2 years ago

It's live here in Norway :) 27 MB.

So i guess we are getting a bigger update later on? I hope it will be a update who fixes the challenge issues, i'm thinking about the eternal struggle skin for the M1911.

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Yes this is a small patch for people with specific savegame problems.

Other issues will get an update soon.

Posted 2 years ago

That's great news. When do you think the collectibles, leaderboard and the 30XP bugs will be mended?

Posted 2 years ago

No problems so far with this little patch, it reset my skill tree, but no big deal i just choose my skills again :D.

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

North America should receive the update in next few minutes also.

Posted 2 years ago

@Beldeth

First, thank you for this patch~!

FYI, some info?  My game has roughly 100hrs in, level mid-30s, no real bugs, zero crashes or issues that I have noticed.  I have all available DLCs installed. (PS4)  Before patch, "Player Loadout" was not marked *yellow*".  After Patch it WAS marked YELLOW. I went through every single weapon I ever used, looked at every skin, and every upgrade.  Looked at every item I ever bought, rechecked all my skills in the skill tree (they had not changed), - nothing had changed that I could see, no money had changed - it is still marked yellow.  I bought a new weapon, did two new upgrades to it, saw and cleared those two upgrades, but the YELLOW "PLAYER LOADOUT" still persists even through a save and exit and restart - FYI.

Am not complaining here, simply giving you feedback.  This is much less urgent than fixing the critical problem keeping folks from playing this fine game :)

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

Please, please fix the disappearing challenges list for disc based users on PS4.  Apart from San Cellini Island, where they do appear at the start, they're only on screen at the end of the other missions.

Thanks.

Posted 2 years ago

Please, please fix the disappearing challenges list for disc based users on PS4.  Apart from San Cellini Island, where they do appear at the start, they're only on screen at the end of the other missions.

Thanks.

Do you talk to all the people before you start the mission?

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." -Winston Churchill

Posted 2 years ago

• Hi guys, exact same problem as @ Beldeth, player loadout marked yellow (after update), i just reverted back to game saves on usb, didn`t take the patch and all is well......I never had any of these problems that are being reported, The game runs great on ps4, Need to fix this Megazenno facility stone eagles thing tho`, I mean 9 ? i have the 3, but have 8 boxes ?

Posted 2 years ago

hi i live in the uk, i got reset guns, collectibles, money, missions and rank skills etc when is there a patch out to fix this (i'm level 50)..

i'm play this game on xbox one from a disc.

hope you can fix it, THANKS UP FRONT

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Just an FYI. 

The patch is rolling out on Xbox now. Should be with everyone in next few hours.

Posted 2 years ago

Hi Beldeth,

any news about Eternal Struggle armory key bug ?

Thanks for the great game!

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Yes. A fix for this will arrive in a patch coming soon. (along with other things)

This hotfix was just for the savegame issues.

Posted 2 years ago

Do you talk to all the people before you start the mission?

Yes I do, and I see all the objectives - it's the challenges list that's missing.

Please sign in to post.