Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Season Pass not complete

Posted 2 years ago

Hi, I buy the season pass and i have bought first the Day one limited edition of Sniper elite 4.

But as numerous users, the season pass is not completed , it lack : additionnal weapons (all blocked) and overall the new three part campaign. Thanks for resolve this problem with a new updating free download.

Posted 2 years ago

Reason for weapons is locked is because not all dlc's is out yet, we on console is getting a new weapon dlc this week Allied Forces pack, with the M1 Garand, Ross MK III and the M1 Carbine.

Posted 2 years ago

Where is the additional campaign in three part ?

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 19.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; background-color: #eeeeee} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Posted 2 years ago

Where is the additional campaign in three part ?

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Can see the design team working on it at the moment. Will get it out as soon as possible.

Posted 2 years ago

So there are no new campaigns yet in the season pass, other than Fuhrer? 

Posted 2 years ago

Beldeth, I did the same, everything there but the three missions.  Are they available yet and if not, any rough idea of when to look for them?  Not really in a rush, just curious, plenty of open world to still explore.  Thanks, enjoying the game quite a bit.

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Not quite out yet.

Will have some more info on them soon though.

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks!  I'm still hunting Da Fuhrer so I can wait...

Posted 2 years ago

Hi, I've noticed I only have eight missions on the Xbox one campaign. Allegra fortress being the last one. I shot all the eagles and didn't get an achievement and after investigating I see there are two other levels, railroad and compound....why don't I have them?

Posted 2 years ago

Railroad and Compound are only available for Overwatch mode not the Campaign.

Please sign in to post.