Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Cannot download PS4 DLC

Posted 2 years ago

Good day,

I am in Canada and neither my friend nor I can get the DLC. I preordered with the Deluxe Edition and my buddy preordered the Standard Edition. The PS Store is blank when you try to buy the DLC from the title screen. Please help!

Posted 2 years ago

The dlc's doesn't show up there, you have to go to the PS store from PS4 menu and search for sniper elite 4 and all the dlc's will show up and you can then download it :) .

Posted 1 year ago

Hello, I have been trying to view it in DLC box but everytime it would lead to content not found box. In the game page it shows purchased and downloaded.

Please suggest what to do?

Tommy

Administrator

Posted 1 year ago

1.   Firstly power off your console, using either the power button or by removing the power source.
2.   To turn on the PS4 into Safe mode, Press and Hold down the power button on the front of the PS4, until the console beeps twice (once immediately, then another after a few seconds of holding)
3.    Connect your Dual Shock remote via USB cable.
4.    Press the PS button on the controller to pair devices.

The console will now be in Safe Mode

1.   Go to option "5. Rebuild Database" and press X
2.   "The database will be rebuilt, it might take a few hours to rebuild the database" will be displayed, Select OK.
3.    The screen will go blank whilst the Database is being rebuilt and this could take a few hours depending on the amount of saved content.
4.    When the Rebuild has finished the console will return to the sign in screen.

The rebuild is now complete. None of your installed games or features will be affected, but inside your Database and memory will now be a lot cleaner.

Please sign in to post.