Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

About the "Mosin-Nagant" (upgrading it that is) - playing solo only on the PS4... questions?

Posted 2 years ago

I am new to the series and these types of games in general...

I understand the concept on how to go about using the first mission on 'cadet' level to rinse and repeat until you fulfill the requirements for the given upgrade, but I am stumped on how to go about getting "10 Liver shots".  In 200+ kills I have only gotten one.  I know the 'Liver' is low down on the right side, correct?  Either I am simply unlucky, or I am doing something wrong??

Ideas, suggestions, or plain help please?

Thanks in advance~!

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

The liver is high and tight on the person's right side. So left side if they're facing you. I would shoot just below the lung area (got many lung shots on accident). Once you get a few kills, you get a general idea where it is you should shoot. Easy way to do it is play survival on cadet. Lots of enemy targets to shoot :)

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." -Winston Churchill

Posted 2 years ago

The liver is high and tight on the person's right side. So left side if they're facing you. I would shoot just below the lung area (got many lung shots on accident). Once you get a few kills, you get a general idea where it is you should shoot. Easy way to do it is play survival on cadet. Lots of enemy targets to shoot :)

There might be part of my issue.  With the adversary facing me, I bet I was still shooting them on the right side.  Lots of 'intestines', etc...

Survival huh?  First try killed me so fast it wasn't funny - guess I will try it again....  Which type/method is the easiest by chance?

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

umm, I would just find an online lobby. That would be easiest in my opinion. That way the enemies are not all focused on you. I would play on the Village map, as it is the most open with best lines of sight on body parts. Hope this helps

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." -Winston Churchill

Posted 2 years ago

When trying it in the campaign, just make sure your Enemy Toughness (Custom Difficulty) is set to Cadet. With body shots, the enemies can become quite the bullet sponges on higher difficulties - as someone else said, it feels a lot more "real" setting everything to Sniper Elite or Authentic (especially Authentic HUD), but the Toughness to Cadet.

The liver shots took me a huge amount of time - since I tried it with Sniper Elite Toughness. You can often get liver shots from the side or even the back - the very first enemy in the game (if you play the first mission without the tutorial) can be liver-killed from behind the low wall. I also found that it helps to aim a bit more to the center of the body and at about biceps height.

(Head shots are really much easier ;)

Posted 2 years ago

Am up to seven of them now - shooting the 'target' from the rear, or with the 'target' facing to the right seems to work best for me. (save-scumming, oh well - like 10-20 tries to figure out the placement)...

No way can I do it while under fire yet - way to new, well too "newbie" at this type of game - I'm a Fallout kinda guy~! (V.A.T.S. and all that stuff) - But I've got roughly 55 hours in this now and am quited hooked :-)

Thanks for the help :)

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

I have found this Rifle to be far better than any other in my opinion.  Harder hitting, better scope, etc~!  When fully upgraded it is very sweet~~~

Very much worth the effort it took :)  Thanks again for the help guys!

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

Just aim slightly below the heart

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks, I've Mastered it now...

---

Peter_C

---

Please sign in to post.