Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Allied Forces Rifle Pack

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

The Allied Forces Rifle Pack is available to purchase now on PC and coming to PS4 and Xbox One next week!

If you own the Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition or Season Pass, both will unlock automatically!

Take the fight to your adversaries in all modes with these iconic Allied rifles – the M1 Garand, M1 Carbine and Ross Mark 3! For use in all modes.

Posted 2 years ago

The Allied Forces Rifle Pack is available to purchase now on PC and coming to PS4 and Xbox One next week!

If you own the Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition or Season Pass, both will unlock automatically!

Take the fight to your adversaries in all modes with these iconic Allied rifles – the M1 Garand, M1 Carbine and Ross Mark 3! For use in all modes.

Hm, i was hoping this dlc would be out yesterday on Playstation store, because the store is updated on wednesday here in Norway, but it almost friday and this dlc is not in the store yet, is it delayed or something?

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Allied Forces Rifle Pack should be out now on PS4.

A couple hours for Xbox.

Posted 2 years ago

A couple hours for Xbox.

Nothing so far on Playstation store here in Norway, i will continue to check the store and post here when it's out :D

Posted 2 years ago

A couple hours for Xbox.

As of this writing in the US, it is not out for the PS4 for me in OHIO, with all patches for both the game, and the PS4.  I have searched the store for the game, looked under "addons", and everywhere else I can think of.

PS updates (here locally on 'Tuesdays', generally - so perhaps no go til then?) - I have no clue...very sad - was hoping otherwise~!

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

It's not out here in Norway either on Playstation Store, i checked the Xbox One store and those who have Xbox One can buy or download it, looks like we PS4 owners have to wait to next week.

Posted 2 years ago

What a bummer.  Oh well, it is what it is.  I did notice that you can now 'see' the "DLCs" from within the game by choosing the "DLC" option in the menu now on the PS4, so that is fixed at least (on the US side at least).

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

@Beldeth

Any word at all?  Any problem, or completely in Sony's hands at this point?

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

I probably won't be getting these, as the ones we already have in game all perform the same after upgrading anyway.

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Hey, 

My mistake on the PS4 Allied Forces Rifle pack. If all goes will it should be with you tomorrow.

Sorry for the confusion.

Posted 2 years ago

Hey, 

My mistake on the PS4 Allied Forces Rifle pack. If all goes will it should be with you tomorrow.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you for the reply, and I know you are a really busy person - sorry to bug you ~!

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

Allied Forces Rifle Pack can be downloaded if you have season pass or bought separately now on playstation Store :) at least here in Norway.

Please sign in to post.