Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Rebellion blaming Sony for glitches

Posted 2 years ago

I got a email from rebellion / 505 games regarding the issue I have made them aware of. On some maps in no cross on se4 people are crossing over and killing you. I sent them video footage of this happening. To my shock they have told me to contact Sony so that Sony can resolve this problem. This isn't a Sony problem this is a problem for the devs at rebellion/ 505 games to fix as they are the ones that created the game in the first place. They are refusing to patch this issue a issue that ruined no cross in se3. Now I only have one thing that I can do and that's to try and get a full refund. 

Posted 2 years ago

so the problem u are having is people are killing u wile u are doing the campaign or the online stuff?

Posted 2 years ago

When playing no cross people are using a glitch that let's them cross over and then kill you. There's loads more that's broken andown they aren't listening to the community. They don't care about the problems we are having they I other care about the money they make from the game and the dlcs. 

Posted 2 years ago

505 Games has nothing to do with SE4. They were the console publisher for SE3, but for SE4, Rebellion did the publishing themselves.

So if you wrote to 505, using the old support address for SE3, you won't get anything useful. And 505 Support was the absolute worst support I ever encountered. It was outsourced, meaning you were writing with people not at 505 but at some "game support collating company" that manages support tickets and forwards things to the devs - if they thought they were relevant.

If you used the new Rebellion support (http://www.rebellion.co.uk/support) and got an answer like this, well, chances are the support is still outsourced and you got someone who had no idea what you were talking about and thus gave you a pre-canned answer (called "macros") in the hopes you go away.

It's the way support works, these days, and there seems to be no oversight or a way to complain about the support or contact a supervisor. You're completely dependent on people's goodwill and if the support person doesn't feel like helping you, there's absolutely nothing you can do.

Posted 2 years ago

I wrote to rebellion directly and 505 replied back. Still not willing to fix something that.is their problem and  other sonys 

Posted 2 years ago

And i also sent them footage of this so go figure 

Posted 2 years ago

And i also sent them footage of this so go figure 

Posted 2 years ago

It's on Xbox too, happened to me before my save got bugged. Lol

Posted 2 years ago

I hope if everyone see's  this and plays no cross then yous can also email them the more emails about this the better it will be and they will need to take action. 

Posted 2 years ago

Go on twitter or post here.

Also, no offense, but if 505 really wrote you, your mail didn't get where it should have gone. They really have absolutely nothing to do with Sniper Elite 4.

Posted 2 years ago

Why do you think I am on here and created this post. As already stated I emailed the correct email address. The one you stated in your comments and it was 505 games relying back. Now how you meant to be taken seriously by rebellion when they aren't looking at the f**king footage I sent them and they say it's not thier fault but it's sonys. This brand is turning into cod by  not caring , listening to the community all they care about is the money they make from dlcs that don't work gun packages and the actual game itself. The game is completely broken and they should have released it next year which they where going to do ( which I had confirmed from a reliable source) and it's not even April fools day yet. So it can only get worse with upcoming information patches that won't work and will make the game completely unplayable. All of this is hard solid facts. 

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by Beldeth

Hey,

So it would appear you contacted Sniper Elite 3 console support rather than Sniper 4 console support. (This is why you got 505)

Not to worry.

Rest assured we are aware of this issue and its being looked into.

EDIT. Please keep it civil. People are trying to help you.

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Hey,

So it would appear you contacted Sniper Elite 3 console support rather than Sniper 4 console support. (This is why you got 505)

Not to worry.

Rest assured we are aware of this issue and its being looked into.

Please sign in to post.