Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Level 50 reset bug

Posted 2 years ago

I am level 50 but I loose all abilities, campaign progress and my rifles are bloqued but I don't loose my statistics and levels. Please somebody answer me and please rebellion send the actualization

Posted 2 years ago

I am level 50 but I loose all abilities, campaign progress and my rifles are bloqued but I don't loose my statistics and levels. Please somebody answer me and please rebellion send the actualization

It's like I've 'prestiged' but without any benefits. I have all weapons locked and no way of unlocking anything as I am max rank.

Posted 2 years ago

Same thing happened to me.

VERY FRUSTRATING!!

Make game not enjoyable!

Posted 2 years ago

I'm on xbox one thought...

Posted 2 years ago

Have the exact same problem but I'm level 41.

Posted 2 years ago

Same here, level 40, finished a survival co-op game then woosh, everything vanished.

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." -Winston Churchill

Posted 2 years ago

Lol same here i finished a multiplayer game host quit as game was ending it glitched everything if you delete the save file & start again it puts you to rank1 but still says your rank 50 on the leaderboards It seems to be a corrupted save file which is probaly not fixable its happening to more & more people all the time one guy reckons its happened to him on 3 different save files. Ive played all the sniper elite games & zombie army but this glitch is so bad i wont touch anything with rebellions name on it again  ive been gaming for 5 years now & never seen anything as broke as this if it keeps happening to more people it will kill the series off & it deserves to be killed off after this.

Posted 2 years ago

I was level 42 and played 3 waves of survival and my scores just went mental. My longest shot is now 2147483648m. The same as my total shot distance. Oh and im also now a 50. All in a few minutes.

Posted 2 years ago

Looking at the leader board im not the only one.

Posted 2 years ago

Happened after a mp match. I'm 30sth. Super frustrating, basically unplayable until this issue got fixed. On Xbox one here though

Posted 2 years ago

This has happened to me too, was so close to getting all the trophies and now this has locked me out of using guns to get a kill with each one :( hope it gets fixed soon

Posted 2 years ago

Just chiming in that this has happened to me, too (Xbox One). Level 50, was presented with a message about how my save file and game version didn't match. When I restarted, all campaign progress (I had completed it, working toward 100% in replays) was reset, collectibles progress lost, weapon upgrades and mastery progress locked, skill tree locked, etc.

The worst part is I couldn't even start over from scratch if I wanted to, since the only thing it does retain is that I'm level 50 and so it's impossible to level up to re-unlock anything.

I came to the Rebellion forums to look for an announcement of some sort that they are aware of the issue and are working on it - but nothing.

This is an extremely disappointing and game-breaking development with a game I had previously been very much enjoying. Unless an acknowledgement and fix of this issue comes soon, I will be contacting Microsoft for a refund on my season pass.

Posted 2 years ago

At least, so far, there has not been reports of any sound issues, bought sniper elite 3 and season pass from PSN, CANT BELIEVE SOUND ISSUES ARE NOT FIXED  after all this time, by the way i`m at level 50 on PS4 and have had no problems at all with game or DLC, But i do want to know why there are only 8 slots for stone eagles when it states there are 9 to collect in megazzino facility.... i know that six  are for Railyard and Compound, but  according to my collectibles i have the 3 needed to be 100% on the level

Posted 2 years ago

Tupacca, 

They said during their Twitch livestream this week (16 mins 30 secs in) that they release a patch to stop it from happening, and a patch to fix people's games is coming "soon." This was Thursday, and I've seen nothing yet, but I don't think they work weekends. 

I have seen a possible fix (PS4) where you delete your user profile from the system and then download it from the online storage, but it has to be a save file from before the glitch. I saw that on another thread and the user claims it works. I was unable to try this because my save file had not uploaded to the online storage.

Hope this helps.

-ihp7

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." -Winston Churchill

Posted 2 years ago

The game reset everything all my guns,money,maps, collectibles after I spend 19 hours trying to  platinum  this game it fucking reset everything even over my  manual save wtf

Please sign in to post.