Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Am new to the Game - Does Camo *DO* Anything? Tips?

Posted 2 years ago

Hello to all :-)  Am new to the Game, and loving it! Have over 48hrs played already and am slowly learning... but of course I have many questions if I may?

1 () Does Camo actually do anything or is it just for 'looks'?

2 () Is there a "BEST" Sniper Rifle, or is it "Personal Preference"?  Or, does it change depending on the mission?

3 () FYI - (personal TMI - am 54, disabled, neuropathy, bad hands-can't do fast controller stuff for $hit, so sniping is my deal, or trench-gun work (once I get it).  Need to clear an area before I walk it or I die...

4 () So, I need to go into the Hitler DLC, find a Trench gun, then search out a Sniper and sneak up on him and kill him with said Trench gun to unlock it.  Any tips?  Other than not dying?

5 () Any General PS4 Tips?

6 () Any thoughts on whether or not I ought to get Sniper Elite 3?

Thanks for reading this, am just wanting to learn more about the game :-)

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

1. The camp is just for looks.

2. Just use the Springfield (it has the highest ratings) since they took away the ability to upgrade and change your sniper rifle to the way you like it. Scopes, muzzle velocity, and etc. 

3, 4. You can get the trench gun on level 2 Bitani Village. Just play it on cadet and go to the Partisan HQ the trench gun will be in there. Then go and kill the marked sniper that is on the map. Easy. 

5. Just get use to the game and play any way you feel comfortable. You say you have disabilities so I would suggest to play it stealthy. 

6.  I would pick up Sniper Elite 3 if I were you. Fun game as well. I also enjoyed Part 2 but that's on older systems. 

Hope that helps, good luck, and have fun! 

Posted 2 years ago

1. The CAMO is for looks. Sorry for the autocorrect on my phone. 

Posted 2 years ago

1. The camp is just for looks.

2. Just use the Springfield (it has the highest ratings) since they took away the ability to upgrade and change your sniper rifle to the way you like it. Scopes, muzzle velocity, and etc. 

3, 4. You can get the trench gun on level 2 Bitani Village. Just play it on cadet and go to the Partisan HQ the trench gun will be in there. Then go and kill the marked sniper that is on the map. Easy. 

5. Just get use to the game and play any way you feel comfortable. You say you have disabilities so I would suggest to play it stealthy. 

6.  I would pick up Sniper Elite 3 if I were you. Fun game as well. I also enjoyed Part 2 but that's on older systems. 

Hope that helps, good luck, and have fun! 

Thanks for the reply~!  Got the Trench Gun yesterday that way "on my own" - exactly that way~!  And am working on building it up :-)  It really helps me to replace a 'SMG'.

I am one of those guys that take like 6-7hrs and clear the entire map and kill everyone and try to do everything people.

Cheers :-)

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

Hello to all :-)  Am new to the Game, and loving it! Have over 48hrs played already and am slowly learning... but of course I have many questions if I may?

1 () Does Camo actually do anything or is it just for 'looks'?

2 () Is there a "BEST" Sniper Rifle, or is it "Personal Preference"?  Or, does it change depending on the mission?

3 () FYI - (personal TMI - am 54, disabled, neuropathy, bad hands-can't do fast controller stuff for $hit, so sniping is my deal, or trench-gun work (once I get it).  Need to clear an area before I walk it or I die...

4 () So, I need to go into the Hitler DLC, find a Trench gun, then search out a Sniper and sneak up on him and kill him with said Trench gun to unlock it.  Any tips?  Other than not dying?

5 () Any General PS4 Tips?

6 () Any thoughts on whether or not I ought to get Sniper Elite 3?

Thanks for reading this, am just wanting to learn more about the game :-)

I'm not a young quick draw either.  But upon watching some people playing campaign, they rush the enemy blasting away.  Acting like a sniper, I pick one off then go into hiding the next opportunity to drop  the next one from afar.  But everyone plays the game to their liking. 

Posted 2 years ago

I'm not a young quick draw either.  But upon watching some people playing campaign, they rush the enemy blasting away.  Acting like a sniper, I pick one off then go into hiding the next opportunity to drop  the next one from afar.  But everyone plays the game to their liking. 

My thoughts exactly!  But, you pays your money and you play your game, right?

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

My thoughts exactly!  But, you pays your money and you play your game, right?

Absolutely :)

Posted 2 years ago

Hi. New to the game. If you want so help look me up on PS4 tag is shadow_waya. Friends request put message need help in request. Enjoy you game. I play it like a sniper would. Stealthily 

Posted 2 years ago

Hi. New to the game. If you want so help look me up on PS4 tag is shadow_waya. Friends request put message need help in request. Enjoy you game. I play it like a sniper would. Stealthily 

Thank you for the kind offer.  I've actually completed my first campaign on 'Cadet', so now it's time for the next round on a higher level (deleted my saves).  I may well come crying to you, you never know :)

pedir

---

Peter_C

---

Please sign in to post.