Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Schadenfreude challenge.

Posted 2 years ago

I killed Hitler with the eternal struggle gun, but the M1911 eternal struggle skin didn't unlock.

Posted 2 years ago

I killed Hitler with the eternal struggle gun, but the M1911 eternal struggle skin didn't unlock.

I do not by the possibility to open the armory to take the gun "eternal challenge" although I found the key.

Posted 2 years ago

Eternal challenge works. Get key to armory collest the 45 there in the armory  kill Hitler with that gun and skin openes.

Posted 2 years ago

Eternal challenge works. Get key to armory collest the 45 there in the armory  kill Hitler with that gun and skin openes.

Yes it unlocked in the end, i know we have to play the mission once, before challenges unlocks, but i did that, it unlocked the 3rd or 4th playthrough.

Posted 2 years ago

On a side note, German is the only language that has a word for Schadenfreude (taking joy from the misfortune of others).

What does that say about us, I wonder... :D

Posted 2 years ago

On a side note, German is the only language that has a word for Schadenfreude (taking joy from the misfortune of others).

What does that say about us, I wonder... :D

Not really, we norwegians have a word for it as well, skadefryd :D .

Posted 2 years ago

Oh, I know, I was semi-quoting that Scarlet Pimpernel book ;)

The word itself (harm-joy) seems to be limited to Germanic languages, with Finnish apparently being the exception (Suomi is a strange language), but there is actually an English word for it (that nobody uses), epicaricacy, which comes from the Greek (of course it does).

Posted 2 years ago

A new update is out 1.08 on PS4 and the eternal struggle skin is fixed :D, the engraving and silver colour is back.

(I didn't check if it was fixed in 1.07 though)

Please sign in to post.