Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Level 50 Reset Bug

Posted 2 years ago

I hope this finds the right people (forwarded to the devs).

I have reached level 50 on PS4. I have just completed the Furher DLC and suddenly everything is locked!!!

I can't progress any of my weapons and the game treats me like I've never played before - asking for my audio preferences etc. I even had my invert sticks reset to default.

It's like I've 'prestiged' but without any benefits. I have all weapons locked and no way of unlocking anything as I am max rank.

Can someone please help. I've signed up just to provide this thread and noticed similar ones to mine.

Thanks.

Posted 2 years ago

I have the same problem and the same time, please rebellion send the actualization

Posted 2 years ago

Same problem, happened not long after hitting level 50 and re doing the target fuhrer dlc a second time. Basically makes the game unplayable until it's sorted. I had a backup save which reverts to before the issue occurred but it happens whenever you do anything now. Can't play the game anymore ????

Posted 2 years ago

Is there any update on this? Do Rebellion have mods on this forum? 

The game is unusable if you can't progress.

Can anyone shed any light as many people have simply copied my original thread on this.

Can everyone with the reset bug please post in here to keep it relevant.

I wnould if hoped for someone to of come and asked me more questions on the issue. As such, I'm not sure if they even know about it yet?

Posted 2 years ago

I have a email regarding this issue and other issues and they say it's out of thier hands and you have to contact Sony even though rebellion are the ones that make the game and can easily make patches to fix this but they don't give a fuck all they want is your money and fuck the rest of us 

Posted 2 years ago

I went to the live stream earlier today, and asked them. And they said they're releasing 2 patches soon. First one is to prevent it from happening again. And the second patch is to restore your previous progress. I'm sure you can find them saying it on their Twitch archive. Was about 20 mins or so

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." -Winston Churchill

Posted 2 years ago

Just like they said in a live stream that you can't get out of the map or cross over in a now crossing but still it happens and been reported which they said is a Sony problem and not a rebellion problem 

Posted 2 years ago

At about 16:30ish they say the patch to stop it from happening releases "today," and the one to revert progress back to normal will happen "soon."

"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." -Winston Churchill

Posted 2 years ago

am not believing their damn statements til i see their updates/patchs and return my previous progress, coz seriously that bug was a very BIG fail after few days of releasing the game.

Please sign in to post.