Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Save file damaged two times......no more fun with this game :-(

Posted 2 years ago

My friend and I have extreme problems with the safe file ! Sometimes comes a message that can not be saved because there is a newer safe file or something like that. If you want to play anyway, all weapons are missing and the collecting objects of the rank and medal remain! This is a really big shit and makes the game completely broken. Delete the save file on the xbox and load it again down from the Servers dont help...still broken..........

Posted 2 years ago

yeah me too i lose all my collectibles and weapon upgrade too damn rebellion you owned me all my stuffs back.....

Posted 2 years ago

Same happened to my save today. I'm super upset. All unlocks and weapons and collectibles wiped. Happened after a multi-player match. I won't touch it until this is fixed. Patch it ASAP please. I regret my season pass purchase. 

Posted 2 years ago

Happened to me too.... 3 times!!! All my collectables & weapons & money are gone! Trading this BS game in! $60 down the drain!

Posted 2 years ago

Jup happend to me to.. lost all my collectibles, weapons, unlocks etc..

The worst thing about this is is that im lvl 50 so i cant recieve any money to buy weapons. So im screwed big time unless you guys know a fix.

Posted 2 years ago

This is the top 1 issue with this game. Pointless playing it right now. Fix it ASAP! 

Posted 2 years ago

thanks for heads up i am done with lazy devs and lucky i bought it today but here in Canada after tax on west its $90 and i think i will return my copy for a refund and wait for it used and tell they fix this issue becuase this game is bugged from save files to dlc still not unlocking and smaller issues its disgusting that they released this and it shows they dont test there games. actually i am a onyx member so i have 14 days to refund any game and for anyreason so if i beat it in that time i can still get a refund on new game at EB so i think i will plow through it and get a refund then buy and keep a game were devs release a working game

Posted 2 years ago

I'll ask Microsoft tomorrow to refund the season pass. Zero reply by the devs on this gamebreaker . Sad. 

Posted 2 years ago

I had made thread after I face same you guys on XB1. FUCKED THIS SHIT!!! Yes it is ground gamebreaking bugs / glitches / corrupted. :( :( 

Posted 2 years ago

I have also just had my progress reset & weapon upgrades locked. I assumed it had something to do with a recent update, but from this thread here it seems to have been happening for at least a week. Unbelievable that there is no official acknowledgment of the issue yet.

The game is completely broken for me until this is fixed, as I can't even start from scratch if I was willing to since the only thing it does retain is that I'm level 50 and so unable to re-unlock anything. Without a fix, SOON, I will be contacting Microsoft for a refund on my season pass.

Posted 2 years ago

SAME - After win in multiplayer, No Cross , show like "can not be saved because there is a newer safe file"

- My lvl still 50 but my Rifle that I already unlocked cannot use.

- All my game coin gone, I can not buy Rifle.

- Skill Tree locked, even my lvl shown 50

- All campaign mission I passed - RESET LIKE A VIRGIN!!!

- All my collectible is RESET!!!

SO MAD - plz fix 

Please sign in to post.