Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Sniper camo skins not working on authentic difficulty..

Posted 2 years ago

so I just bought the sniper camo pack and the skins dont work on authentic difficulty. I understand the perks dont work (which is bullcrap btw) but why not the visuals?? Please tell me this is going to get fixed..

Posted 2 years ago

camt believe this doesnt work this needs to be fixed. The skins glitch in the menu aswell while between missions. It clearly ist working how it should be..

Posted 2 years ago

nobody having this problem?

Posted 2 years ago

I can't even get them to unlock (PS4) myself...

---

Peter_C

---

Posted 2 years ago

I think its a glitch since the game isnt allowed to give you any perks for the weapons..

Posted 2 years ago

I see very little posts about this issue? Am I the only one?

Posted 2 years ago

You're not the only one. The master skins do not work either.

Posted 2 years ago

Would love to see a reply for Rebellion if this is going to get fixed yes or no?

Posted 2 years ago

Bumping this in hopes of a reply

Posted 2 years ago

same problem here, i have also a lot of questions open, but i am afraid this forum is really not monitored from some admin or an Rebellion emplyoee, perhaps from time to time an post like " we have an new Update". ....

Posted 2 years ago

Seems like DLC missing skins is pretty common issue and definitely needs attention. On Xbox One i have noticed that workaround while waiting it being fixed is hard reset of console. Not sure but unlocking upgrades to guns might trigger this bug?

Another even more annoying bug is probably related. I selected a DLC character and i was missing head after that :D http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/GimbleFIN/video/27714304

Well, before next match i though that ok i want my head back and switched back to classic character skin. It worked but then some of my opponents where missing head :D Head is there because i shot in the eye but it's just not visible. Again, recover was to Hard reset console. I haven't tried again yet better stick to classic skins until this get fixed.

Headless enemy: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/GimbleFIN/video/27714285

Posted 2 years ago

thx for the tip!

Please sign in to post.