Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

General » PC

Can not unlock Eternal Struggle skin

Posted 2 years ago

I have killed Hitler with Eternal Struggle pistol, but the Eternal Struggle skin for M1911 is still locked. Can anyone help?

Posted 2 years ago

Shoot I can't even get into the mission it freezes on me after the intro

Posted 2 years ago

I can't unlock it either, i have tried on cadet, marksman and sniper elite, the challenge is completed but the skin is locked, i can use it on the shooting range but not in the campaign and i have fully mastered the M1911.

The eternal struggle became a struggle for me :), i bought the dlc just to get that skin :o, so i have now deleted the game since i cant uninstall dlc on PS4, installed the game again without the dlc and starting from scratch without buying more dlc's i will not install the dlc's i allready bought either.

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Make sure you finish the mission as well. Should unlock after completion.

Posted 2 years ago

I did, several times already, but it should unlock right after you kill Hitler with the eternal struggle gun:

Posted 2 years ago

Same, killed him several times, compleated mission several times, there is a check mark beside the prerequisite description in the load out screen, but skin is locked

Posted 2 years ago

I just tried again, i deleted the game and the dlc like i said i would do, i have played only the main game again and thought i should try again, downloaded the dlc, killed Hitler with the eternal struggle but this time not even the challenge was completed, i finished the mission and the challenge is not completed even i killed Hitler with the eternal struggle, so this challenge and unlock is buggy, the trench gun unlocked like it should when i killed a sniper with the trench gun while i was on my way to kill Hitler, so now i have deleted the game again, downloading it again now, but this time i'm done with dlc's, i saved the save from before i started this dlc on a usb stick so can continue playing the main game.

Posted 2 years ago

This 1911 skin doesn't unlock played this several times. 

Ready Steady Go

Posted 2 years ago

Same here,  done it 6 times now,  3 of them completed completely without being spotted at all and with no manual game saves. As well as doing all main and optional objectives.  PS4 Pro.  Love the game 5/5 Best one yet guys I'm sure the bugs will be fixed.

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks everyone. Located a problem and should be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks everyone. Located a problem and should be fixed in an upcoming patch.

:D That's very good news! I deleted the game and this dlc, because out of sight is out of mind for me,  and installed just the main game and the silent warfare pack and started the game from scratch, but i will install the Hitler dlc again and wait for the upcoming patch.

Thanks for listening to us and thanks for fixing problems as they occure :D

Please sign in to post.

Sign in to search.

Please sign in to post.

Recent Activity

Support (PC)

Beldeth posted 2 years ago

Game crashes 1/18/2019

jweg posted 2 months ago

Changing characters

PGProf posted 4 months ago

lütfen yardım edin