Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Help with Lee Enfield Upgrades Please

Posted 2 years ago

What is a Shot Trap Kill?

Posted 2 years ago

trap is a mine ore somthing else maby you have to shoot on it. but how do you unlock the lee enfield?

Posted 2 years ago

I unlocked the Lee Enfield just through game progression. You can buy it though. I am stuck upgrading it. I need to perform 5 shot trap kills. Thanks for the tip I shall try to shoot some mines.

Posted 2 years ago

i have finish the campaing but still no enfield. i now that i have to win the church fight in misson 2 and the watermill fight in misssion 7 but how can i win them and how do i now that i win them?

Posted 2 years ago

I just played the mission killing everyone and all side objectives done

Posted 2 years ago

what do you play on i play on xbox and have all gold guns

Posted 2 years ago

Plant any type of mine you have in your inventory.  Wait for enemies to get close enough and shoot your planted mine before they set it off.  Easy way is to distract with rock bring the enemies close to mine.

Posted 2 years ago

Go into Single Player Survival on Village. Plant a trap on the path leading to the Command Post Room, post up in the doorway of the room facing the path and as soon as the enemy comes down the path shoot the mine.  Set up one on a couple of paths that you can see from the room and you very well could get 2, 3 or 4 trap kills per wave.   This is also a great way to get the Shoulder Shots and Shots under 20 meter challenges done.  Just post up in the room and shoot them as the come in the door.  I got both those challenges done in 5 waves of one game.

Confusion to the Enemy

Please sign in to post.