Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Season Pass Issue

Posted 2 years ago

Ordered the season pass from the market place and it downloaded the hitler mission and the camo pack but nothing else and in game, everything is still locked. Does it not work?

Posted 2 years ago

I notice the same problem.  No access to the DLC locked weapons.

Posted 2 years ago

Same issue here

Posted 2 years ago

The other dlc is not out yet idk why they don't make the dlc available since it's there but weapon packs and missions etc are not out yet 

Posted 2 years ago

I see the additional Covert Heroes and Silent Warfare Packs available now, but it still shows I have to purchase them on the xbox store and they are still locked(Weapons) in the game menu? Is that content not part of the DLC Season Pass?

Posted 2 years ago

Any Idea when?

Posted 2 years ago

Same here. I hope Rebellion fixes this asap and refunds those who paid twice. 

Posted 2 years ago

Same issue here, I've uninstalled the game and DLC, and then reinstalled all again with no joy. What a pain..... hurry up and sort this out Rebellion

Posted 2 years ago

The season pass has issues the two packs that just came out covert heroes, and silent warfare are charging even though on the website it says- If you own the Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition or Season Pass, both will unlock automatically!

In the menus the weapons, and characters are still locked. Also covert heroes pack is listed under the season pass but charging. Please fix this

Posted 2 years ago

Season pass rifles not available! WTF!

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks guys. Known issue. Should be with you within the day.

Posted 2 years ago

It´s the same issue on PS4 btw...

Posted 2 years ago

I bought the pre order edition of sniper elite 4 but it never let me download the season pass. I'm so far only able to get the Target Fuhrer and Camouflage Rifles Skin Pack for free. I still can't see the season pass in my manage game section and I'm unable to get any of the other DLC's. Any info on this Rebellion?

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks guys. Known issue. Should be with you within the day.

That never happened...

Posted 2 years ago

what edition did you get i got preorder regular and it only comed with hitler and skins

Please sign in to post.