Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Target Führer don't work after download

Posted 2 years ago

I just bought the Target Führer dlc but there is no way  to start it.

Mission select menu is missing the option to start dlc mission.

Updated everything redownloaded everthing NOTHING changed

spend money didn't get anything ??? 

Posted 2 years ago

You should be able to press the square button inside the select mission menu to bring up the DLC missions. 

Posted 2 years ago

I have the Fuhrer dlc, it will load as far as the end of the sepia illustrations/mission description, then nothing, the screen goes white and the game will not progress. Any ideas or is my dlc completely corrupted, in which case how do I get another one please

Posted 2 years ago

mine does the same thing Awol, I reinstalled the addon a dew times and still giving a white screen after the intro. 

Posted 2 years ago

I have the Fuhrer dlc, it will load as far as the end of the sepia illustrations/mission description, then nothing, the screen goes white and the game will not progress. Any ideas or is my dlc completely corrupted, in which case how do I get another one please

I have the same problem.

Posted 2 years ago

I have an old PS4 (not PRO) and I have played and finished the first 8 levels of SE4. I used my GameStop code to load both the camo skins and Target: Fuhrer. I was able to load and apply one of the camo skins on the sniper rifle I am using, so that worked. When I tried to play Target: Fuhrer, it ran the first 30 sec. mission intro but then the screen freezes on an all white or a half-white and half-black screen. I tried pressing all the controller buttons but nothing got me off that screen except the main PS button. That took me back to the main PS4 home screen. I was then able to run the game again and play other levels - just not Target: Fuhrer. Please fix or let us know what we can do to run Target: Fuhrer. Thanks.

Posted 2 years ago

I have an old PS4 (not PRO) and I have finished the first 8 levels of SE4. I used my GameStop codes to load both the weapon camo skins pack and Target: Fuhrer. I was able to access the camo skin on the sniper rifle I am using, so that works. When I tried to run Target: Fuhrer, it runs the 30 sec. mission description video, but then my PS4 freezes on an all-white screen or a half-white and half-black screen. I tried pressing all the controller buttons, but nothing gets me off that screen except the main PS button, which takes me back to the main PS4 home screen. I tried restarting the PS4 but Target: Fuhrer always freezes. I can play the other levels OK. Please fix or tell us how to run Target: Fuhrer. Thanks.

Posted 2 years ago

Redownload it and all should be fine.

Posted 2 years ago

Redownload it

Posted 2 years ago

i had to redownload 4 times but it eventually worked after that. Same with the camo skins.

Posted 2 years ago

Redownload it and all should be fine.

It is true: I have solved the problem target fuhrer downloading the update of 02/21/2017 and then overwriting the DLC. I have not had to reinstall the full game.

Posted 2 years ago

I bought the se4 disk version with codes for the dlc content.  I downloaded camo an fueher day 1.  I am reluctant to try it .  How can I download it again  to my  ps4?

Posted 2 years ago

Another bug in the dlc target fuhrer "kill Hitler with eternal challenge," found the key is not possible to open the armory to take the gun from the Gift of Admiral Richter.

Posted 2 years ago

I was just able to play the Target: Fuhrer add-on level by re-downloading it. It is a huge and fun level. Great job Rebellion!

Somebody asked how do you re-download the level? First, bring up the icon for the game on the PS4 main screen. When you have the icon highlighted, press the down directional arrow button and you should get an options menu that includes the PlayStation Store. Press the down arrow button until that is highlighted and then press X. That should bring up a menu where the first box is "Your Add-Ons". Press X again and you should get a list of the add-ons that you have purchased or had the codes for. Use the up or down arrows to highlight Target: Fuhrer. It doesn't say "download again" but that is what the two dots and an arrow mean. Just press X and the add-on should be downloaded again. Good luck. Believe me, the level is worth the effort.

Please sign in to post.