Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

General » PC

grenade in belt shots glitch

Posted 2 years ago

Trying to get the KAR98K mastery, I found that the "Grenade in belt shot" only counts if you shoot a grenade in the left hip position, not if it's on the right hip or either breast side.

Posted 2 years ago

Trying to get the KAR98K mastery, I found that the "Grenade in belt shot" only counts if you shoot a grenade in the left hip position, not if it's on the right hip or either breast side.

Update: the Carcano has the same issue, but I found wounding an enemy then shooting at grenades in the other positions counts towards the total.

Posted 2 years ago

I have all but 2 guns mastered just play the first mission and save before you go through the hole then make a different save to get the mastery for your weapons and XP as I am level 50 in 1 day 

Posted 2 years ago

With the Carcano I do this shooting the left granade over the belt (if Enemy look front of me) .

For easy way, I find and enemy with, save the game and "load" until do it xd.

Posted 2 years ago

"save before you go through the hole"

Yea... I've been using that exploit to get explosive kills, etc on that first truck that rolls in too.

Also, I found that first wounding an enemy (pistol shot to the knee works about 80% of the time), any position grenade shot will count towards a mastery.

Please sign in to post.

Sign in to search.

Please sign in to post.

Recent Activity

Support (PC)

Beldeth posted 2 years ago

Game crashes 1/18/2019

jweg posted 5 months ago

Changing characters

PGProf posted 7 months ago

lütfen yardım edin

SAPHIRE posted 8 months ago