Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

I bought the season pass and even have the receipt nothing downloaded what do i do

Posted 2 years ago

Hi,

Ive never once had this problem.  I bought the season pass after getting my pre-ordered game.  I entered the code, which allowed me to download the camo pack, but it didnt let me download the Furer mission until after I bought the season pass -- but wouldnt let me download a season pass file, which every other game with season passes has required to some degree.  Im willing to reinstall the entire game (if someone at rebellion either confirms that i can redownload what i paid for or sends me new download codes) im only asking for help downloading and accessing what i rightfully paid for.  Also if someone out there is patient and gracious enough to help me if it turns out beating the game with one hand is impossible that would be great.  Reply to this and ill PM or email you my gamer tag.  Please help Rebellion Tech Support -- a Season Pass file SHOULD have downloaded right?  What do i do?  -ShadeofGrey

Posted 2 years ago

same issue with me, Season Pass, but no extra benefits...whyever

Posted 2 years ago

the season pass stuff is not out yet people can still purchase it but they haven't officialy released the weapons yet

Posted 2 years ago

I'm sitting here scratching my head wondering what the hell where you guys doing over there at Rebellion since SE3. Main campaign is great overall but graphics aren't that great. The sound effects weren't changed AT ALL. I mean what the F. And we're still struggling with the same old glitchy/switchy gameplay. I love this game and the on before it, just was hoping for better!! Multiplayer? I hope to God we get bigger maps like SE3.

Posted 2 years ago

Forgot to mention a couple people need to be fired for not doing their job. Thank you.

Posted 2 years ago

Hi Batemen, looks like youre right, i saw a lot of people now in some internetpost with the same "issue". For me it was not visible, on the ServicePack offer, that they will plan to activate it in the Future, and not now. Hopefully Rebellion will give us a statement and a timeframe...for the stuff we payed already for.

Nice Sunday, and good Hunting :-)

Posted 2 years ago

He guys.

I found a solution some minutes before. You have to go to the store one more time. There you search "Sniper Elite 4". And then you have to "buy" the things for free.

Posted 2 years ago

•  I found a solution some minutes before. You have to go to the store one more time. There you search "Sniper Elite 4". And then you have to "buy" the things for free.

Not possible in the PS4 Shop, its already marked as "buyed already"  No way back......

Please sign in to post.