Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

I have pre ordered the full Sniper Elite 4 bundle with the DLC but I can't get my weapons it is locked

Posted 2 years ago

Hi 

I have pre ordered the full Sniper Elite 4 bundle with the DLC but I can't get my weapons it is locked

I tried to restore my license and reactivate the ps4 but still I purchase the DLC from my other account and still won't show what is the solution ?

I have deleted the game and redownloading it.

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

So currently only the Target Fuhrer mission and Camo skins are unlocked.

The weapon DLC + lots more to come later on are on their way.

Posted 2 years ago

I have purchased Sniper Elite 4 Limited Edition but Target Fuhrer mission and Camo skins, installed on my ps4 with the game updated on version 1.01, doesn't appear in game! Camo skins are locked and Target Fuhrer mission is not available when I select new mission from the menu! Please help me!

Posted 2 years ago

So....in this moment the game show me target fuhrer mission...I have ripristinated license from psn and it works! Also Camo skins now are unlocked! 

Posted 2 years ago

Hy. Habe ich gekauft dlc aber GEHT NICHT.

Was muss ich machen?????

Bitte (Please)

Posted 2 years ago

Forgive what might be a stupid question.  I have the camo skins DLC from launch.  Do we still need to unlock the indidual guns i.e. thr Mosin-Nagant?

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people who ask questions.  lol. :p

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Yes you would need to still unlock the weapon.

Posted 2 years ago

Hi, i have buy Sniper elite 4 Limited Edition but the DLC Target Fuhrer mission is damaged because after presentation the screen remains blank. How do I fix? Thank you.

Please sign in to post.