Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

where are all the dlc?

Posted 2 years ago

where are all the dlc? it says there are 12 dlc and weapon packs. but I only see 3, season pass, Target Fuhrer. and camouflage skin pack. 

Posted 2 years ago

I'm also having this issue on the PS4 platform.  I sent the question to Rebellion, will keep you posted of the resullts.

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

The season pass means you will get all future DLC.

The Target Fuhrer mission and Camo skins are the only ones available.

Some weapons should unlock soon.

The rest will follow.

Posted 2 years ago

I have purchased Sniper Elite Limited Edition but Target Fuhrer mission and Camo skins, correctly installed on my ps4 with the game updated on version 1.01, doesn't appear in game! Camo skins are locked and Target Fuhrer mission is not available when I select new mission from the menu! Please help me!

Posted 2 years ago

Now it works....I have restored licence from psn and the preorder dlc are unlocked....

Posted 2 years ago

I have just downloaded Sniper elite 4 but the game woun`t start, what`s wrong with the game .I have an MSI GT 702PE Dominator Pro laptop?

Posted 2 years ago

Yeh my dlc guns are locked in single player but work in shooting range?

Posted 2 years ago

I too have the season pass, with the DLC guns locked (yet accessible in the shooting range). I have the camo skins, but not the locked guns.

Posted 2 years ago

Purchased DLC yesterday in ps4, nothing downloaded but it says I purchased  the DLC, please advise

Posted 2 years ago

Sounds like this is infested with more bugs than what we get here in Australia? lol

Seriously, I feel the game lacks, lacks content for starters....finished in 2 days. WTF!!!!!

Selling cheap, keep an eye open for bargains.....

Posted 2 years ago

Here in Canada, the game has only been out for 5 days and none of the DLC is available yet. Been on this series since Sniper Elite on the original XBox and the third game had the extra levels pop out one by one over months. This may well be the same thing.

Posted 2 years ago

Yeah only dlc is kill Hitler and camo skin pack all others will be available down the road 

Posted 2 years ago

Hi, i pose this already to the PS4 Forum

Answer from Admin:

The season pass means you will get all future DLC.

The Target Fuhrer mission and Camo skins are the only ones available.

Some weapons should unlock soon.

The rest will follow.

This means  everybody  can buy the season pass but get nothing back...for the moment ? Perhaps somthing in the future ?

Posted 2 years ago

Also, what about the 3 dlc characters? I saw a couple of players running around in full ghillie suits. I have the season pass and they are not available.

Posted 2 years ago

theres a german sniper skin its the only 1 out right now

Please sign in to post.