Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

General » PC

CHEATERS ALREADY IN MULTIPLAYER that quick!

Posted 2 years ago

CHEATER SPOTTED ALREADY MULTIPLAYER DAMN THAT WAS QUICK

So its my 1st hour in multi player, 1st bloody experience

on my 3rd game free for all death-match I creep behind this player called ToR ® ?Bl@ckEagle?™

The reason why he calls himself the confusing username ToR ® ?Bl@ckEagle?™ is because he doesn't want ppl to identify him!

Anyways i creep behind him and pump in 5 shots in the back of his head and body, he ignores me for a bit, i then reload and pump another clip no AFFECT he turns around and one shot kills me

I looked at the score board and in the 1st 8 mins of the game he has 15 kills compared to 3 kills on the 2nd highest player

This game has already been infested with hackers, fuc**** waste of time and money on this game.

Posted 2 years ago

i just logged off steam so the game was played 10 mins ago can the devs look in to this?

Posted 2 years ago

There will be an admin tool or console commands so you can administer your server properly?

Posted 2 years ago

I think I have seen something like bug playing multiplayer last weekend. Someone that  received bullets but no die...

One year lot o for people talk about "things to stop cheeters ".

I give again 3 ideas:

1) A REBELLION POSSIBLE SOLUCTION:That the game force to loging a Rebellion account for playing multiplayer. Then if someone do bad things and are reported, the Rebellion can block this user-account for this game for playing multiplayer for example. 

2)TRUST PLAYERS SOLUCTION: That we have a public trust players and play only private matches.

3)MIDDLEY WAY REBELLION-PLAYERS:

That Rebellion let us to mark players as leal or cheat, and if we create a match, the server auto-block we cheat list players automatic.

I hope Rebellion read this and give us more things to prevent this things. Because is a horrible virus, so players and Rebellion programmers have to work together.

Please sign in to post.

Sign in to search.

Please sign in to post.

Recent Activity

Support (PC)

Beldeth posted 2 years ago

Game crashes 1/18/2019

jweg posted 4 months ago

Changing characters

PGProf posted 6 months ago

lütfen yardım edin

SAPHIRE posted 8 months ago