Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

DLC Weponry.

Posted 2 years ago

So, is there any inclination as to when the Silenced/Allied weapon packs will be available ? 

Bees

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

No news yet, but if you have the Season Pass you will get access when they are released, as they are 'Future DLC'.

Posted 2 years ago

What about the STEN smg? I thought/hoped it would be available at launch seeing as it was shown in the 101 trailer? Or is it currently an unlockable weapon?

Posted 2 years ago

I can use dlc guns in shooting range but not story mode? I bought the season pass I'd like to use the m1 grande.

Posted 2 years ago

No news yet, but if you have the Season Pass you will get access when they are released, as they are 'Future DLC'.

Nifty. Nowhere in the xbox market place details for the season pass does it state 'Future DLC'. I can see several rifles like the DeLisle but they are all locked. Not cool.

Description

The Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass gives players access to all 12 DLC packs across three expansions, for one great price. Featuring a wealth of singleplayer and multiplayer content, this Season Pass includes:NEW CAMPAIGN MISSIONSFour new missions for 1-2 players, including Target: Führer and a thrilling 3-part campaign.NEW WEAPONS18 new weapons - including many new to the Sniper Elite series - for use in all modes.NEW CHARACTERS9 detailed new characters to play as in multiplayer and cooperative modes.NEW WEAPON SKINS32 themed and camouflaged rifle skins for use in all modes.Note: In addition to the DLC included in this Season Pass, new multiplayer map packs and modes will be made available FREE for the whole community after launch!

Posted 2 years ago

Nifty. Nowhere in the xbox market place details for the season pass does it state 'Future DLC'. I can see several rifles like the DeLisle but they are all locked. Not cool.

That should be self explanatory, considering that's how season passes work. Images of DLC in game are just placeholders right now.

Please sign in to post.