Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

General » PC

Back to Desktop

Posted 2 years ago

Hi,

I've just bought SniperElite4 on Steam today, after having checked all my drivers (GTX 960)

I've installed the game normally BUT... when i launch it for the 1st time hoping to play, sound is OK but I just see the Rebellion logo, then the Sniper Elite 4 logo with the eagle and... back to desktop ! Immediately !

Following the "good" advice of Steam support, i checked the integrity of the files on my HD and now, it just doesn't launch at all !

Thanks for the right solution ! ;-)

Posted 2 years ago

I have the same problem. Why do they have to make it so hard FFS. 

Posted 2 years ago

Me ok. But I think that I can give a possible problem that do somebody this fail..

I have gtx 1070 with top ultra and 150% rescaling with 2560x1080 and I launch ok both with old drivers and the new nvidia too.

In game I see yesterday, that in options video I have by default directx 12..etc. And the game let change to directx 11 and others..but I think that only I see "in game options". Now I don't remember if you can change this on the previous window to launch the game, that's let you change options and play.

I think that if someone have win7 or other that no can run directx12, and the game by default put this option will you crash.

Try different options out game and I game options and report to Rebellion all you test and fail with more detail. 

Please sign in to post.

Sign in to search.

Please sign in to post.

Recent Activity

Support (PC)

Beldeth posted 2 years ago

Game crashes 1/18/2019

jweg posted 5 months ago

Changing characters

PGProf posted 7 months ago

lütfen yardım edin

SAPHIRE posted 8 months ago