Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Missing your Xbox Pre-Order Content?

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Hey guys,

Microsoft have confirmed that the pre-order content is now on its way. Should be with us in the next 24 hour.

Thank you for your patience. 

Posted 2 years ago

Is it the same with ps4 because I pre-ordered Sniper Elite 4 Deluxe Edition and THe Target Fuhrer and Weapons Dlc are Still not showing up?

Posted 2 years ago

Thankyou, but I also have another issue. The second level wont load.  Its the level that starts with the guy who is coughing on the beach. I approach him but nothing happens . I tried every button but nothing happens at all so Im just stuck there.  Its as if a trigger is missing which wont allow me to pass to the next sequence of events.

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Hey guys. Both Xbox and PS4 DLC provlems should be fixed now.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Posted 2 years ago

How do I access the content? It ppears to still be locked.

Posted 2 years ago

I still do not have my pre order content I am on PS4

Posted 2 years ago

My dlc shows up as installed...but is still locked in game?

Posted 2 years ago

I preordered my sniper elite and was told that with the preorder I would get the target fuhrer mission. However I did not get it and GameStop suggested I contact you. Please advise

Posted 2 years ago

Hey guys. Both Xbox and PS4 DLC provlems should be fixed now.

Let me know if you have any issues.

not true....

Posted 2 years ago

On Xbox one am missing dlc and camp pack 

Posted 2 years ago

I was able to get the DLC content from the pre-order to load on Xbox One by uninstalling the Camo Rifle pack and Target Fuhrer and loading it again.

Posted 2 years ago

I pre-ordered the game on Xbox One and installed all DLC but none is appearing in-game. It is still locked. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled but to no avail. And to make things worse the new DLC, which should be free as part of the season pass, isn't free. Please get it sorted Rebellion. 

Posted 2 years ago

The DLC weapons are still locked in my game, and I haven't got a clue how to unlock/access them!

Posted 2 years ago

I bought the pre order edition of sniper elite 4 but it never let me download the season pass. I'm so far only able to get the Target Fuhrer and Camouflage Rifles Skin Pack for free. I still can't see the season pass in my manage game section and I'm unable to get any of the other DLC's. Any info on this Rebellion?

Posted 2 years ago

You just have have to install then re installed worked fine for me now unlocked in game pre  order stuff was Locked saying installed delete it and re installed 

Please sign in to post.