Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Melee combat

Posted 2 years ago

I'd like to see the game resemble Assassin's Creed and Watchdogs regarding melee combat.  Karl should be able to use his speed agility Defendu and weapons to pounce from heights onto enemies killing them with a melee weapon instantly or tackle them if they're fleeing as well as disarming and fighting multiple enemies with the ability to perform devastating counter kills and finishing moves.  Weapons like the rifle itself should be able to be used for blunt attacks, the pistols for one handed shots with the free using one of the various edged weapons like a Bowie, Smatchet or Fairbairn Sykes knife.  In addition to blocking parrying dodging and rolling away from attacks Karl should always have his hidden blade on a gauntlet for quick kills even while running.  This will make Karl deadlier than he's ever been armed or not.

Posted 2 years ago

Ummm.....this isn't THAT type of game.  In no way, shape or form do I want my Sniper Elite game to become Assassin's Creed.  If you require the ability to Parry...you've failed.

Posted 2 years ago

What you could do though is go play Assassin's Creed again.  ;)

Please sign in to post.