Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

Delay

Posted 2 years ago

When did they show the game multiplayer? It's what will make me decide whether to buy it or not, and they are delaying too much for a game that will come out next month. Or is it that the date will be postponed again?

Posted 2 years ago

true . this is my sole and primary reason why I will/won't buy a game ... playing campaign is nice and dandy but once you finish it , it will never be as fun as before , whereas multiplayer is a learning experience with each passing day ...

give us some MP vids ... 

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Coming soon. We have had some people in to test it who all took direct footage.

Posted 2 years ago

I just want to know if there will be a no cross in the next sniper elite 4 because to me thats what made it different than any other shooting game i have to admit that was interesting

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

We have no cross :)

Posted 2 years ago

true . this is my sole and primary reason why I will/won't buy a game ... playing campaign is nice and dandy but once you finish it , it will never be as fun as before , whereas multiplayer is a learning experience with each passing day ...

give us some MP vids ... 

Yeah agree 100% The Single player campaign is great, but the life blood of the game RESTS in Multiplayer - If Rebellion make a superb multiplayer as they did for Sniper Elite 1 - Then I guess we will be playing Sniper Elite 4 for many years :)  

Posted 2 years ago

We need TTH gamemode, Team Dogtag Harvest,  I'm in this mode for the first time in this series. I met. Then other game has been released as well. Unfortunately, this was not the third part. Which it was a big mistake.  This is at least a little movement compels players. In addition to these great maps. Plz new infos, multi info, multi gameplay, Soon it'll only have a month left. Next week. really very few things we know about.

Posted 2 years ago

I've got over 1000 hours in the SE3 MP maps.  I would love to help you flush out any bugs.  I know all of the bugs/map glitches in SE3.  ;)

Posted 2 years ago

I've got over 1000 hours in the SE3 MP maps.  I would love to help you flush out any bugs.  I know all of the bugs/map glitches in SE3.  ;)

Very soon they stopped their support.Many of the bugs remained inside.Therefore, it was better than v2. More support .---> had fewer bugs. No Zombie mode in multi, no stucking bullet, good zoom, good controll.....

Posted 2 years ago

Zombie mode

Posted 2 years ago

The press today start  to show multiplayer videos and reviews

http://hu.ign.com/sniper-elite-4/19845/news/exkluziv-betekintes-a-sniper-elite-4-multis-reszlegebe

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/preview/596338/sniper-elite-4-la-precision-italienne-a-l-heure-des-impressions.htm

Please sign in to post.