Rebellion

Sniper Elite 4

General » PC

Alpha/Beta Access

Posted 2 years ago

Will there be early aplha/beta access to help test the game, WITHOUT having to preorder it first. I have played v2/3 and enjoyed both of them but that doesn't mean that the 4th will be a good game. I think it would be nice to know if some of us could get beta or alpha access to help test the game. Thank you.  

Posted 2 years ago

Yeah that would be cool!, just by looking at the Alpha footage it sure does look better than the previous titles lots of options and new features to complete the game. I like to be a stealthy fecker so it's definitely going to be a challenge :)  Would be nice for those that have 'already Pre-Ordered' to at least get access to part of the Viaduct level as seen at all the gaming events.

Posted 2 years ago

yes there will be!!

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by KeyserSoze

If Alpha/Beta access is available to Pre-orders I will order it right now.  I'm sure Rebellion has access to the players that have logged 1000+ hours on the SE series.  Those players just might be excellent candidates to help identify potential issues with SE4.  (1452 Total hours here hehe)  ;)

Posted 2 years ago

If Alpha/Beta access is available to Pre-orders I will order it right now.

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by KeyserSoze

If Alpha/Beta access is available to Pre-orders I will order it right now.  I'm sure Rebellion has access to the players that have logged 1000+ hours on the SE series.  Those players just might be excellent candidates to help identify potential issues wit SE4.  (1452 Total hours here hehe)  ;)

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by oviwan

Yes, we want soon the demo. 

I think the best day to offer demo for all the public  is Christmas Day, don´t you??

If it´s before for the players that we preorder the game, better!!!

Posted 2 years ago

Yes, we want soon the demo.

I think the best day to offer demo for us in Christmas Day, don´t you??

If it´s before better!!!

Posted 2 years ago

Hi sniper friends!

Christmas day is a nice day. But ...  can you really  wait for playing so much ?xd.(a joke).

Only a blackfriday can be better. I hope to buy my new graphic card these days..may Se4 the best to test my new card lol.

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by MairtinIRE

Hi sniper friends!

Christmas day is a nice day. But ...  can you really  wait for playing so much ?xd.(a joke).

Only a blackfriday can be better. I hope to buy my new graphic card these days..may Se4 the best to test my new card lol.

Hey! Nick, Christmas day would be great to test Sniper Elite and a new card out .... Hopefully Mr Claus drops a1070/1080 down the chimney (very gently mind Ye lol.... If don't get speaking before then buddy have a Nice Christmas....

Posted 2 years ago

Hi sniper friends!

Hey! Nick, Christmas day would be great to test Sniper Elite and a new card out .... Hopefully Mr Claus drops a1070/1080 down the chimney (very gently mind Ye lol.... If don't get speaking before then buddy have a Nice Christmas....

Please sign in to post.

Sign in to search.

Please sign in to post.

Recent Activity

Support (PC)

Beldeth posted 2 years ago

Game crashes 1/18/2019

jweg posted 4 months ago

Changing characters

PGProf posted 6 months ago

lütfen yardım edin

SAPHIRE posted 8 months ago