Posted 1 month ago
- Dynamic weather (storm, rain, thunder, snow etc.)
- Dynamic time of day
- You should see the direction of wind on bushes, trees, flags etc. without a need to look through your scope.
- No story cutscene interruptions during the mission, except it´s something like the reinforcements arriving in Deathstorm 3. For me personally it´s all about the great gameplay.
- Get rid of the boring campaign story and give each mission their own little story instead.
- No more pre-mission areas where you have annoying conversations with npcs about optional objectives. Just give me a skippable mission briefing (like a mix of Medal of Honor Airborne and Hitman maybe) and start the mission. You should also be able to rewatch the briefing during the mission from thr pause menu.
- I´m personally not a big fan of the handdrawn intro sequences. I wouldn´t have anything against if those would be removed entirely.
- Every mission should have multiple exits you need to reach.
- No more linear intro ways on maps (like San Celini, Reglino Viaduct, Allagra Fortress)
- I would like to see more variety with the mission locations. The team did a really great job on SE4, but don´t focus just on one country like italy. I would like to see a mix of all different kinds of locations across many countries.
- What n1fighterpilot said about the hitler mission in argentina.