Rebellion

Sniper Elite

new dlc please

Posted 10 months ago

plese lounch new modes of play in multiplayer , new dlc , axis campaing axis survivor coop , new characters and maps , i would like to see a mode oposing ally only vs axis , like it was in sniper elite vr

Bees

Administrator

Posted 10 months ago

Thanks for the feedback!

Posted 7 months ago

I would love new DLC! I've played this game so much that I know every nook and cranny of all the maps now. It would be so great to have new maps to explore!

Posted 1 month ago

ppl would enjoy a biger set of opitions to customize characters , add facial hair moustaches (this was so common among the italian soldiers! pick up and change ur uniforms and make the teams separated by their factions

Posted 1 month ago

you have the potential to make the next game well made but somethings must be improved , so few decent ww2 games , sniper elite 4 realy leaves much to be desired

Posted 1 month ago - edited 1 month ago by CarcanoSniper

are you really asking for dlc for  this game? Do you know how old it is. They've  moved on! What planet are you on? They are working on the next game. If you want to play dress up, go get a barbie doll.

Posted 1 month ago

are you really asking for dlc this game? What planet are you on? They are working on the next game. If you want to play dress up, go get a barbie doll.

Posted 1 month ago

i was hopping they could fix this game from what it is , there is no other ww2 games set in italy , and there isnt a single company in the market where they portrait the italian army wich is disapointing to me , i was hoping for a more complete experience in terms of customization 

Please sign in to post.