Rebellion

Sniper Elite

Sniper Elite 4 Multiplayer questions

Posted 3 months ago

Hi, so i'm playing on ps4 since it's free with ps+ this month. (I'm french, sorry for mistakes) I love playing multi / no cross and i have some questions, i can't find answers :

• sometimes when i kill someone there is a red cross at my location, and when i move it stays here with the distance from me. What does it mean ? Can my ennemies see it ? Can they see me moving when it's active ?

• about the scope glint (i hate it), when does my ennemies see it ? When i take the riffle ? When i zoom with the rifle ? When i hold my breath ?

Thanks

Bees

Administrator

Posted 3 months ago

The red cross lets you know where the enemy players last saw you, so it's a good idea to try to relocate when you see that appear.

Your scope glints (if the host has it enabled) when you are looking through it in someone's direction. Your binoculars, however, do not glint.

Posted 3 months ago - edited 3 months ago by KabirRaut

Hi, so i'm playing on ps4 since it's free with ps+ this month. (I'm french, sorry for mistakes) I love playing multi / no cross and i have some questions, i can't find answers :

• sometimes when i kill someone there is a red cross at my location, and when i move it stays here with the distance from me. What does it mean ? Can my ennemies see it ? Can they see me moving when it's active ?spanish tutors near me

• about the scope glint (i hate it), when does my ennemies see it ? When i take the riffle ? When i zoom with the rifle ? When i hold my breath ?

Thanks

Thank you my issue has been solved,..

Posted 3 months ago

• sometimes when i kill someone there is a red cross at my location, and when i move it stays here with the distance from me. What does it mean ? Can my ennemies see it ? Can they see me moving when it's active ?[url=https://www.spanish55.com/][color=#333333]spanish tutors near me[/color][/url]

Thanks

Thank you my issue has been solved,..

Please sign in to post.