Rebellion

Sniper Elite

PS4 newbie - scope and medal questions

Posted 2 weeks ago

I just downloaded the free version and have made it through several missions. All of the sudden, my sniper doesn't use the scope anymore. It looks more like how the pistol aims with just a generic crosshair off in the distance.  If I hold down L2 and then let it go and do that over and over again it will randomly use the scope again, but next time I L2 it's gone again.

Also, my main game is Destiny. I've gotten used to the  bungie companion app as well as third party stuff for tracking where I am with quests and whatnot. Is there anything like that for this game?

Bees

Administrator

Posted 1 week ago

Please try resetting your controller:

- Turn off your PS4.

- There is a small hole on the back of the controller near the L2 shoulder button.

- Use an unfolded paper-clip or something similar to push the button inside a tiny hole. Hold it down for a couple of seconds and release.

- Afterwards, re-pair the controller with the PS4 by connecting it to the console with a USB cable.

- Press the PS button to turn the PS4 on again.

If this doesn't help please try the following:

- On the PS4's main menu, please go to Settings > Accessibility > Button Assignments

- Make sure 'Enable Custom Button Assignments' is selected, and select 'Customise Button Assignments'

- Browse to L2 and set it to R2, so that L2 and R2 are swapped around.

- Now please try playing the game, and see if the scope works when using the R2 button.

If the scope works using the R2 button then your L2 button is likely faulty, as we've found to be the case with a number of players experiencing this issue.

Please sign in to post.