Rebellion

Sniper Elite

Sniper Elite 4 slow unplayable despite RX-480 8GB

Posted 6 months ago

Hi, The game (on PC) installs, starts but is very long is not at all playable. But I bought a graphics card on purpose and it's even worse if I try to overclock. I put my config if you can help me a little:    

• QuadCore AMD FX-4300 processor, 4000 MHz    
  • 12 GB of ram    
  • Radeon RX 580 Series 8GB RAM Graphics Card    
  • All Windows 10pro drivers and up-to-date graphics    

Sniper Elite3 works very well in ULTRA graphics quality 

(Like what one can be computer scientist and stall on some things lol)

thank you in advance

Posted 5 months ago

"The game (on PC) installs, starts but is very long is not at all playable "  

I don't mean to be unkind but your level of English might be too poor to describe the main problem you are having. 

What is happening that makes it  "not at all playable" ?

and do you mean  "before very long it is not at all playable " ?

Maybe you should get an English  friend to try playing it on your new machine config and to write in here to tell all about the problems he had with the game play.  

Saides_sqpwG

Posted 5 months ago

I don't mean to be unkind but your level of English might be too poor to describe the main problem you are having. 

What is happening that makes it  "not at all playable" ?

and do you mean  "before very long it is not at all playable " ?

Maybe you should get an English  friend to try playing it on your new machine config and to write in here to tell all about the problems he had with the game play.  

Hi,

Thanks for your answer Saidez.

I am French and I had my question translated by our G**gle friend who is as bad as me for technical words.

I meant that the game starts without any error message but I have to wait 30 seconds for each click to take effect on the menu page. Therefore, I can not even go further in the game.

Thanks

Posted 5 months ago - edited 5 months ago by Saidez

So the Controls are inoperable from the start! Wow that's a mess! So playing the game is impossible with that sort of delay - I would agree!
I would if I were you contact 

https://rebellion.com/support  and report it as you just did above. I never experienced that kind of thing in the menu with SE4.  But I also have recently had a freezeup problem I reported recently and they haven't replied to it yet- so my hopes of a fix on that now are growing dimmer until I do get some response.

Saides_sqpwG

Posted 5 months ago

So the Controls are inoperable from the start! Wow that's a mess! So playing the game is impossible with that sort of delay - I would agree!
I would if I were you contact Rebellion/support and report it as you just did above. I never experienced that kind of thing in the menu with SE4. 
But Ialso have recently had a problem I reported that they havent replied to yet so my hopes of a fix on that now are sort of dim until I do get some response.

Saides_sqpwG

Please sign in to post.