Rebellion

Sniper Elite

SEv2 _ Remaster: Release Date May 2019 - Collectibles?

Posted 1 month ago

Will the Gold Bars and Wine bottles be the same in SEv2 or will they be elsewhere? 

ALSO: Will we have shoulder swap like in SE4 and does the ALL the DLC come with the released game or is it released separately when Sev2 is rolled out on May 14th 2019?

Posted 1 month ago

the DLC will come with the game on launch, and the bottles and gold will be in the same spots. Why would they take the time to move all that stuff around?

Posted 1 month ago

the DLC will come with the game on launch, and the bottles and gold will be in the same spots. Why would they take the time to move all that stuff around?

Cuz they took the time to remaster it and a vast majority of the buyers will be Sev2 fans of old who know where most of these bottles and gold are ~ like me: It may seem a bit repetitive: I was thinking if they did change them this would create longevity for the Sev2 remaster and a whole new breed ot YT videos instead of the rehashed versions: 

So - no shoulder swap announced yet? Thanks BTW

Posted 1 month ago

I understand where your coming from , but no way they took the time to redo all of that. People are expecting way too much. Remember this isn't a new game. Just a quick touch up with a couple of bonuses like playable characters.  It's basically the PC version now available on consoles. It will be nice to revisit the multiplayer though. Getting tired of the SE4 maps.

Please sign in to post.