Rebellion

Sniper Elite

Animations Remastered? Authentic Plus Mode?

Posted 2 months ago

An addition to the graphics upgrade and more playable character skins in single player, will there be an improvement to the animations, specifically the walking and crouching animations? I felt Sniper Elite 4 finally got it right, and I hope Sniper Elite V2 Remastered will have similar animations. Otherwise, the awkwardness of the animations used in the original V2 will kill the immersion of replaying V2 after two years of playing 4.

Also, will there be any updates regarding difficulty and authenticity, such as the inclusion of an Authentic Plus mode or authentic attachments as featured in 4? 

Sniper Elite O.G. -- Been playing this franchise since the original was first released in 2005 on the Xbox. I currently own 1 and V2 on Steam and 3 and 4 on the PS4. Sorry, I never bought any of the Zombie versions. 

Favorite Loadout: Springfield 1903, Thompson, M1911, 1 Medkit, 1 Bandage, Suppressed Rifle Ammo, Suppressed Pistol Ammo, Trip Wire, S-Mine

Favorite Difficulty: Authentic Plus - the only way to truly experience what this game has to offer in my opinion. 

iscottnoidea

Administrator

Posted 2 months ago

The animations from the original haven't been changed. Also since the game is a remaster and we're keeping the play-style as truthful to the original as possible, we've kept the same difficulty modes as the original and have not changed the play-style to be more like that of 4. 

Cheers,

Scott

Posted 1 month ago

The animations from the original haven't been changed. Also since the game is a remaster and we're keeping the play-style as truthful to the original as possible, we've kept the same difficulty modes as the original and have not changed the play-style to be more like that of 4. 

Cheers,

Scott

But .. It would wise to presume that SEv2_ReMa will have Authentic added to it should there be demand for it: SEv2 actually got me back into gaming and was my very first Platinum which was a very tough platinum to get: Having said that - SEv2 also expanded the amount of people I interacted with online; many of whom I am actual friends with to this day: I even started a PS4 community for SEv2_ReMa and SEv5: I love SEv2 out of all the SE series TBH: I do hope the ZAT character system is implemented in SEv2_ReMa

Please sign in to post.