We believe all players should feel welcome, comfortable and be able to have a good experience. To help with this, we ask you all to please avoid any of the below:
- Offensive or threatening behaviour to groups or a specific person
- Hate posting or discrimination of any kind (Racism, sexism, etc..)
- Linking pirated or illegal content, hacks/cheats exploits or virus softwares
- Public shaming, instead please report any concerns to staff
- Pornographic content of any form (avatars, links, mentions)
- Impersonating staff
- Spamming repeat content, in multiple areas
- Posting of or requesting personal information about yourself or others
- Multiple accounts for the purpose of avoiding a ban, suspension or promoting your own content
Doing any of the above may result in the removal of the content posted, a warning or suspension/ban against your account. To resolve any disputes about a ban or suspension, please contact us at rebellion.com/support.
- Please keep feedback constructive and civil, complaints with no proposed solution or consideration aren’t helpful to a developer and could lead to solutions that are not wanted.
- Before asking questions, it’s best to do a quick search for first in case the topic or solution already exists
- Avoid use of full capitals in posts, some people see this as shouting and may take it as aggression