Rebellion

Battlezone

Well hello!

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by Sharpfish

I imagine quite a few people will be joining up here soon. Say hello!

"hello".

VR history? Had DK1, DK2 and VIVE. Each had their positive sides but ultimately PSVR is a slicker more 'fun' experience right now. I await Gen 2 PC VR for it to get better ergonomics. I've now sold my rifts and VIVE and I expect PSVR on launch day (Amazon UK) along with Battlezone VR!! (of course).

I was born in the mid/late 70s, an oldie sure, but I recall playing the original battlezone in the arcades around 82/83 on many trips to the coast. Was always one of the most popular cabinets (along with spy hunter and star wars though they were a bit later IIRC).

So, enough talking to myself (for now). hello/goodbye :)

Posted 2 years ago

I imagine quite a few people will be joining up here soon. Say hello!

"hello".

VR history? Had DK1, DK2 and VIVE. Each had their positive sides but ultimately PSVR is a slicker more 'fun' experience right now. I await Gen 2 PC VR for it to get better ergonomics. I've now sold my rifts and VIVE and I expect PSVR on launch day (Amazon UK) along with Battlezone VR!! (of course).

I'm around the age of 40, an oldie sure, but I recall playing the original battlezone in the arcades around 82/83 on many trips to the coast. Was always one of the most popular cabinets (along with spy hunter and star wars though they were a bit later IIRC).

So, enough talking to myself (for now). hello/goodbye :)

Tommy

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Hello Sharpfish!

We are really excited for the release of Battlezone and are pleased you have chosen us as a title. You will not be disappointed!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Hey!

*waves turret up and down*

Posted 2 years ago

was born in early 70's and enjoyed playing the oroginaI battlezone.. lots of fun. Cant wait to play with some of you guys online.

Posted 2 years ago

Can't wait for some contemporary Battlezone action!

Posted 2 years ago

Hello Everyone! 

I just wanted to say that I'm incredibly excited about this game! This will be my very first purchase for my PSVR!! 

I remember playing battlezone as a kid on my friends Atari (around 1989) and thought the wireframe graphics were so cool! lol. It's amazing how much has changed! 

See you in the battlezone! 

Please sign in to post.