Rebellion

Battlezone

Bugs and Changes in Gold Update

Posted 2 weeks ago

Thank you dear Rebellion for making the best VR Game in the world even better. I am a long time player and have spend probably 300+ hours on the game. In the new update I found 2 things that I hope can be fixed in the future.

1. The aiming is changed in the latest Update. The up and down movement of the weapons is way to quick/sensitive now and precision is gone. Almost impossible to use Guided Rockets or the RailGun on Flyers. Please change it back or make a sensitivity setting. The BZ Community on PSVR is with me here, I spoke with the most regular players. Everyone is disappointed with the change.

2. Bug: After playing the 2D Version and trying different Settings , I came back to play in VR again. And I did get motion sick After 10 minutes really bad. As a Hardcore VR Gamer , I never get sick. After asking my self what the Heck is going on.... I remembered that I changed in the 2D Version the Setting "Horizon Lock" to off. That option made me sick. In the VR Version this option don't exist but the game remembered the Setting of the 2D Version and was nearly unplayable then. Please make the game Switch automaticly to always Horizon Lock ON when you play the VR Version. Otherwise other players could get sick and give up on BZ in VR without even knowing how to fix this issue.

I love Battlezone VR and I like the tweaks and Changes in the Gold Update. Greetings from Germany!

PS: Sorry for my bad English

Judge_Moist

Posted 2 weeks ago - edited 1 week ago by Insomniac

Hi H8CasualGMRz, thank you very much for the feedback, we really appreciate this kind of detailed response.

1) Sensitivity settings for the controls _did_ get tweaked as part of the changes to support variable framerates and the more varied controllers available on PC but we attempted to keep it as similar as possible. The "Turret Sensitivity" setting under Options->Controls should allow you to tune the response of the turret pitch - a lower value should give more fine control. Note that the turret's pitch rate doesn't change, just the response at low control amounts.

2) Good point about the horizon lock. It's there for folks who want the "full experience" in non-VR but the removal of the option to unset it in VR mode is an oversight. We'll attempt to correct it in a future patch.

Nobody wants to be moist.

Please sign in to post.

Please sign in to post.

Recent Activity

Virus effects

Judge_Moist posted 3 months ago

HOTAS 4 support?

GazzaMrazz posted 4 months ago

Language Change

Judge_Moist posted 4 months ago

Probes are too cheap?

Rob_G posted 11 months ago