Rebellion

Battlezone

Suggestions for the next update.

Posted 1 year ago

1. I've run into a few situations where I wanted to switch tanks. I would understand if I'd lose all the upgrades I bought. But I think we should be able to switch tanks. Obviously not during a hex in progress, but at the map.

I bought the game at launch of PSVR and I appreciate you releasing the game at launch. I've played so much, I believe that I hold the world record for hours played in Battlezone. 
2. Other players and I agreed that Battlezone should have a PVP version of battles. Much of the game already uses PVP shooter elements. Please let us battle other players. Maybe you could lower the damage of weapons, to reduce the need for healers.

Tommy

Administrator

Posted 1 year ago

We really appreciate you taking the time to send us your suggestions.

Posted 1 year ago

I meant to say this in my last post.  But I really wish that I could join an online game and perform my upgrades while the team is in a hex in progress. A few times, I joined an online game. They were in the Volcano already. So I started with a bunch of data, which I appreciate. But,  I really wanted to upgrade my healing, before I joined the game in progress. Because we  all know how important Heals are. 

Posted 6 months ago

Such a nice game, I love it and its so retro. I would recommend cleaning up the HUD a little bit, a menu option for removing unnucessary HUD elements for more immersion and difficulty. (of course not the target crosshair.)

Removing that oversized and disturbing "Reload" message in the middle of the screen, removing these immersionbreaking and too arcady looking +2 or +5 numbers jumping out of targets when getting hit, removing the red up and down arrows showing the position of the tank-gun (I want to know where the gun is aimed high or low by looking out ot the tanks windows), and other HUD-messages that are clearly shown in the cockpit without any need to be in the HUD.

For more realism, immersion and a cleaner HUD :)

Judge_Moist

Posted 6 months ago

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll pass them on. The RELOAD message is rather shouty on purpose because early in testing people would sometimes get confused as to why they couldn't fire, but disabling that sort of thing should be possible.

Nobody wants to be moist.

Posted 6 months ago

I picked up the game a couple weeks ago and it's quickly become one of my favorite VR experiences. From a new update I would most hope for HOTAS 4 support!

Judge_Moist

Posted 6 months ago

We'll have a look at what would be involved in getting HOTAS 4 support in but I'm afraid I can't make any promises.

Posted 2 months ago

I love Battlezone VR and I like the tweaks and Changes in the Gold Update. I hope your not done with BZ completely. I would like to see more Content in the future and I am (and others are) willing to pay for it. After playing the Game for so long and beating it countless times on extreme it is getting sometimes.... boring. I am sorry to say that but if you have your team of Pros and every one knows what he is doing, there is no Challange any more. Speaking of Challange!

Please let us make our own "Challange Campaign" or "Master Campaign" with special Settings.

Like number of Probes allowed, or number of Shops on the map. Max Number of hearts. Disable Tank Radar. Number of weapon slots allowed. No special weapons(emp). Nemesis is invisible on Campaign map. 2 Nemesis can repair a destroyed Generator. Generators must be destroyed on the map to get to the Volcano option.

Star Mission consequences: disable weapons for a mission(blasters only), disable (or 50%)Mods on tank for a mission, no Turbo for a mission. Random Tank Swap with teammates for a mission. No player markers or Radar for a mission. Enemy Power Doubles for a mission. Nemesis Moves 2x, Enemy can disable Team communication/chat for a mission.

Let some enemys have special weapons like a virus with consequences like above during a standard mission for a couple of seconds.

Let the host create/draw his own map and set the Generators/volcano.

A double Nemesis on one Mission.

Additional Ideas:

Let 1 player be a Hopper on a Team.

When using Shield Boost near own Base/Tower, Base is also protected.

When using Virus on own Convoy or Relay Unit you can command him to Stop or Go faster.

A new special weapon: Spawn a own Laser Tower.

That's it.... for now! ????

Judge_Moist

Posted 2 months ago

Hi H8CasualGMRz, thanks for the feedback. The fact that you've completed extreme countless times is worth of respect in itself. I doff my cap to you, Sir.

Speaking personally, a customisable campaign is certainly a cool concept and I really like the idea of AI with special weapons. I can't go into any details regarding our future plans right now but I'll certainly pass on your suggestions. 

Posted 1 month ago

In my opinion after having played the game a lot I think the multiplayer is great but the solo experience slightly less and needs an improvement and because of that I'm going to give my suggestions for the next update on how to make it better and more fun. 

In solo you're always hiding behind objects because if you're not on your guard for a second you might end up dead and have to use a life because nobody can revive you but the addition of a friendly cobra AI tank that would be able to help you and heal you and always would be there would be great. In order to keep the balance the friendly units stats would be the same as your tank and they would improve as you upgraded it.

If this unit would die it could be revived just as your normal cobra teammates and it can't use a life. 

Another suggestion would be to add a new enemy tank that would have the ability to go underground and cause destruction from behind.

For now these ar all my ideas.

Judge_Moist

Posted 1 month ago

Interesting suggestions. I'll pass them on to the design team. A tunnelling tank is definitely a cool idea and not something we've thought of before!

Please sign in to post.

Please sign in to post.