We’ve added a couple of requested options and fixed a couple of issues that have come up since launch.
· Added ‘Comfort’ menu with a single option, Peripheral Vision Reduction, which reduces the viewing area whilst turning in order to mitigate motion sickness. This option has three levels, Low, Medium and High. Feedback on this feature is very welcome.
· Fixed an issue that would cause a friendly convoy to not move on a convoy escort mission on Industrial levels.
· Added an option, DisableHMDMask, to GraphicsOptions.ini (found in AppData/Local/Battlezone) to disable the HMD masking when using Vive headsets to make it easier to capturing gameplay footage. This will negatively affect performance so should only be used if you’re confident your system can maintain framerate.
· Attempted fix for OpenVR headsets. Should enable users with HDK2.0, etc. to play.
· Various localisation fixes.