Rebellion

Battlezone

Keep the Relay Units alive?

Posted 2 years ago

I just got this game, and I have to say I'm loving it, but it's HARD. There's not enough help with identifying targets/objectives.

I tried a shield generator mission a couple of days ago. The instructions were something along the lines of "Destroy the shield generator, but keep the relay unit(s) alive." I have no idea what a relay unit is. The mission was repeatedly failed due to a relay unit being destroyed. Please can anybody offer some help?

Insomniac

Posted 2 years ago

For the relay shield-gen missions you will spawn with a blue heavy tank (it should have a star over its health bar). This is the relay unit. It will attempt to get to a pad in the next area where it will stay while unlocking the next set of doors. You have to keep this tank alive at least until it has done so, though it is useful to keep it around after that too! Once you are in, you have to destroy the generator itself, take it slow as waves spawn in to defend it as it takes damage.

Good luck!

Posted 2 years ago

Thanks Insomniac! That's really helpful. If only this was explained in the game :)

Posted 2 years ago

Maybe when playing on easy, where it has the star above them it could also have a box with some text that describes it as the relay unit in this case, or the convoy unit, etc..

Or maybe Evie (sp?) needs to explain to us that the stars mark the special objective units (I don't remember this if she did already).

Posted 2 years ago

Ah! Now I didn't know anything about stars marking special objectives. That's really good to know about. Thanks!

Please sign in to post.