Rebellion

Battlezone

DlC?

Posted 1 year ago

Will there be dlc such as more tanks,wepons,bosses,game modes possible pvp?i would love to see massive structures or moving fortress that trying to kill you and provids a challenge and well fun chaotic gameplay?

Judge_Moist

Posted 1 year ago

Yep, we've got definite plans in the works for new tanks, weapons and enemy types. We'll announce any new updates here so watch this space. 

Love the idea of a moving fortress, by the way!

Nobody wants to be moist.

Posted 1 year ago

I love this game to bits, so I thought I'd share a few ideas for your consideration for future updates/releases: 

Add some more tactics to map movements by assigning supply points a rating out of 3 (or 5).

1 would be a supply point that has low MK weapons, 2 would have medium MK weapons and 3 would have the highest MK weapons. This rating could then be revealed on the map by using a second and more expensive probe, in addition to the standard probe.

Another idea to make the game a bit more difficult on the hardest settings would be to make more use of the red shields (the ones that are already on some levels, but have little purpose at present) to protect key enemy installations or turrets (there could be a brand new turret that always spawns with a shield in front of it). In other words the player would need to first destroy the shield before being able to take out the turret or other structure.

Idea for a new EMP MK 7 weapon: Could have a much larger radius, but the further away from the centre the less time enemies are disabled.

Cheers,

Dingofuz

Insomniac

Posted 1 year ago

Some nice ideas :-) I particularly like the idea of using shield walls around turrets / bases.

With the shops, I would be reluctant to change it so that shop "level" is shown on the map, as it just removes the skill aspect of judging shops. It is entirely possible to work out which shops will hold top or mid tier weapons, and even to some extent, where they are likely to turn up on the map.

Posted 1 year ago

I like the idea of using more of the shields too... building upon that, how about a turret with an impenetrable front red energy shield that rotates along with where ever the turret is aiming, so it has to be flanked by two tanks (could be 1 AI or multiplayer) drawing it's fire and the shield along with it away from one tank and exposing it to be taken down.  This basically makes the turret impenetrable to single tank attacks regardless of how strong they are, and forces more team play.

Judge_Moist

Posted 1 year ago

Thanks for the feedback, tgrey1, it sounds like a cool idea. We always intended to add more coop-specific mechanics for multiplayer so that might be a good one to investigate. I'll pass it on to the rest of the dev team.

Nobody wants to be moist.

Please sign in to post.

Please sign in to post.

Recent Activity

DlC?

Judge_Moist posted 1 year ago