Rebellion

Battlezone

Swap tanks?

Posted 2 years ago

I'm probably overlooking the obvious, but I don't know how to switch tanks?

Often when going online I choose a tank I like and when I join I see one or two other have the same type.
I'd like to switch tanks then, but the only way seems to be to leave and rejoin the game? (with the possibility of your slot being taken)

I'm sure there's a better way hidden under a button somewhere?

Insomniac

Posted 2 years ago

There is no way to switch tanks in a campaign, even leaving and re-joining will not help unless you join a different campaign. You can bring up the team list (L1) while on the tank picker screen in order to see what others have picked to help with your choice.

Posted 2 years ago

There is no way to switch tanks in a campaign, even leaving and re-joining will not help unless you join a different campaign. You can bring up the team list (L1) while on the tank picker screen in order to see what others have picked to help with your choice.

I didn't mean during the campaign, but on joining, so this (the L1) is probably what I was looking for! :)

Thanks.

Insomniac

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by Insomniac

Thinking about it... it might be L2... eitherway, which ever button bings up the team panel on the mpa screen also works on the tank picker screen :)

Insomniac

Posted 2 years ago

Thinking about it... it might be L2... eitehrway, which ever button bings up the team panel on the mpa screen also works on the tank picker screen :)

Posted 2 years ago

L2 shows the team's setup.  

Pretty certain you can only swap tanks when you join, then you can select from any you have unlocked by pressing left/right with the d-pad or left stick.  

There is no limitation on players having the same choice, so you can have 4 heavy tanks.  Given all tanks function fairly the same, team composition is dictated more by weapons and pip allocation than by the starting tank chassis.

Please sign in to post.