Rebellion

Battlezone

map icon legend

Posted 2 years ago

hi 

i know  red items on the map are enemies. 

what about white and the white tower icon? 

are blue items allies? sometimes i see blue tanks that dont seem to attack but have a damage meter.. why are they blue? 

when protecting the base its green on the map... is it green because thats my current objective or because it is an ally? 

simply put if you could make a map icon and color legend guide that would  be cool. 

thanks

Bees

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by Bees

Red = enemy units and enemy objectives to be destroyed or hacked.

White = convertible buildings - get near to these to hack them until they turn blue. Converting buildings rewards you in various ways. For example extra data, weapon unlocks, or revealing enemies on the radar.

Blue = allies, both AI and human (if playing co-op). They have energy bars so you have an idea of how well they're doing. You can heal your human teammates by keeping near to them. Beware friendly fire.

Green = A friendly objective, to be protected.

Hope this helps!

Bees

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

White = convertible buildings - get near to these to hack them until they turn blue. Converting buildings rewards you in various ways. For example extra data, weapon unlocks, or revealing enemies on the radar.

Blue = allies, both AI and human (if playing co-op). They have energy bars so you have an idea of how well they're doing. You can heal your human teammates by keeping near to them. Beware friendly fire.

Hope this helps!

Bees

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago - edited 2 years ago by Bees

White = convertible buildings - get near to these to hack them until they turn blue. Converting buildings reward you in various ways. For example extra data, weapon unlocks, or revealing enemies on the radar.

Hope this helps!

Please sign in to post.