Rebellion

Battlezone

VIVE?

Posted 2 years ago

i canceled my oculus order when I saw their efforts at exclusivity.  I don't like consoles.  When I see the steam logo, i assume that's non VR?   Or does that mean vive?  I'm stick of the junk titles... I owned a battle zone stand up arcade machine in my home decades ago. I also was a alpha/beta tester for the old battle zone activion games. I need this.!  VIVE support when? Or must I use revive?

Beldeth

Administrator

Posted 2 years ago

Hey,

The game will be releasing on PSVR first. 

The PC version will follow. Its confirmed for the Oculus only at the moment.

Posted 2 years ago

Hey,

The game will be releasing on PSVR first. 

The PC version will follow. Its confirmed for the Oculus only at the moment.

If I may ask, I know this is a gamepad game but are you able to use touch controllers to mimic most of the gamepad? Because when I was playing the PSVR version in the cockpit when the screens would come up and you could look at your upgrades etc and use the pad to scroll through, I imagined how much better that would feel if you could tap on the virtual screens with a pointed finger (which only Oculus touch allows), this would feel very cool I imagine to interact in that cockpit with proper hands/fingers, then make them mimic a gamepad once you enter the main game?

Judge_Moist

Posted 2 years ago

We've got some ideas regarding motion controls that we're considering for the PC version so we're definitely not ruling them out. It was clear during the development of the PS4 version just how much the tracking of the pad helped to 'ground' the player in the world so we're interested to see where we can go with the PC version. 

Nobody wants to be moist.

Please sign in to post.